Wobani was a temperate planet located in the Wobani system in the Bryx sector of the galaxy's Mid Rim. Shortly before stealing the plans for the Death Star, Jyn Erso was held in an Imperial labor camp on Wobani until being broken out by Extraction Team Bravo of the Rebel Alliance.
When Princess Leia Organa was sixteen, she went on a humanitarian mission to Wobani, with the intention of providing the people there with supplies. Upon her arrival, she realized how truly terrible the natives were being treated, and decided to take as many refugees back to Alderaan as she could. She was able to trick the Imperial officer in charge of Wobani, rescuing 100 refugees in the process. These refugees were then taken to Alderaan, where they could choose to stay or live on other planets, all at the expense of the royal family.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Rebel Rising
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One, Part I
- Star Wars Battlefront: Rogue One: X-wing VR Mission (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars Battlefront: Rogue One: X-wing VR Mission
- ↑ The "Where in the Galaxy Are The Worlds of Rogue One" map shows Wobani in the same grid square as Ultaar and Metalorn, which were shown by the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game to be located in square R-8.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Leia, Princess of Alderaan
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Rebel Rising
- ↑ Rogue One: A Star Wars Story