Wokling was a term used to describe a baby or infant Ewok. They were fawned over by their parents and were described as adorable by most people who met them. The term Wokling is derived from the words Ewok and Youngling (a term used by most species in the galaxy to describe their offspring).
Behind the scenesEdit
The term "wokling" is used somewhat inconsistently. Sometimes it refers to only the youngest Ewoks, those who have not yet received their hoods. Other times, it is applied to Ewok children of any age. Also, some sources capitalize the term, while others do not.
- The Adventures of Teebo: A Tale of Magic and Suspense
- Wicket Goes Fishing (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Ewoks (First identified as Woklings)
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- The Crystal"—Star Wars Gamer 5 (Mentioned only) "
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest (Mentioned only)