Before the Malevolence destroyed most of the members of Wolfpack, members could be easily distinguished by the maroon markings on their standard clone trooper armor. After the destruction of the Malevolence, clone troopers belonging to Wolfpack bore distinct dark blue markings on their armor, and the symbol was redesigned to honor their fallen comrades. Prior to the battle of Felucia, Wolffe changed the color scheme again to grey-black. Some members of Wolfpack were ARC Troopers.
- "We're picking up a large energy reading from the target, sir."
"We're not in range yet, sir."
- ―Wolffe and Plo Koon as the Malevolence attacks their fleet
As the word came to the Jedi of a new threat, they decided to send Jedi General Plo Koon and the Wolfpack to hunt down the new mystery weapon. The Wolfpack managed to track the ship to the Abregado system, where they discovered it was a Subjugator-class heavy cruiser. Plo Koon thought it was best to ask for reinforcements before attacking the massive ship, but they lost contact. Plo Koon ordered Commander Wolffe to open fire at the Malevolence, but Wolffe informed that they were out of range. Unfortunately the Malevolence had already fired its ion cannon which hit the Wolfpack fleet. The fleet was now vulnerable and the Malevolence opened fire destroying them one by one. Plo ordered his troops to get to the escape pods since there was no hope in winning the battle. When the fleet was destroyed the Malevolence launched a hunter to get out and finish off the remaining escape pods. At the same time Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano arrived in the Twilight. Meanwhile the hunter had found Plo Koon's escape pod, and went to take them out. Plo, Sinker and Boost managed to get out of the pod while Wolffe kept their signal alive. Plo and his troops fought off the droids and were saved by Anakin and Ahsoka. They managed to get away from the Malevolence and reported their discovery to the Jedi Council.
R2 Come HomeEdit
- "It's Anakin's droid, R2-D2"
"Well, R2-D2, transmit the message you so obviously need to communicate"
- ―Ahsoka and Plo Koon as R2-D2 arrives in the Jedi Temple War Room to alert them of the situation on Vanquor
- "I believe you have worn out your welcome!"
- ―Plo Koon saving the rescue team on Lola Sayu.
When it was confirmed to the Jedi that Obi-Wan and Anakin couldn't get off Lola Sayu with Even Piell and his men, Saesee Tiin, Plo Koon, Adi Gallia and Kit Fisto went to the prison planet to extract them. They gave Obi-Wan and the rescue team the coordinates to a small island which would act as a evac-zone. As the rescue team made its way to the evac-zone, a fleet of four republic cruisers engaged the separatist blockade. Master Plo and Commander Wolffe went down with a gunship escorted by Kit Fisto, Adi Gallia and Saesee Tiin in their Jedi starfighters. When the gunship hit ground they managed to get all the survivors onto the gunship and got back to the fleet.
Battle of FeluciaEdit
- "Artillery, open fire!""
- ―Plo Koon ordering the AT-TE artillery to fire at the droid base.
During the battle of Felucia the 501st Legion and the Wolfpack made a night assault on one of General Grievous' last outposts in the system. Anakin and Captain Rex were leading the diversion on the front gate while Ahsoka and Comet, Sinker and Boost scaled the back-wall. Plo Koon, Wolffe and their team used jetpacks to fly over the side wall and surprise attack the enemy inside. After the battle they realized Ahsoka was missing. The rest of the night they spent searching for her, until next morning when they left the system.
- "Look! Here's how it is: my orders are to deliver supplies and re-establish power and communication systems. Report back to the transport the moment that R2 unit has completed the download."
- ―An impatient Wolffe to C-3PO about the mission on Aleen
Rescue of Adi GalliaEdit
As C-3PO, R2-D2 and Adi Gallia are held aboard Grievous' ship the Wolfpack moves to intercept and save Master Adi Gallia. No one are aware of that R2 and C-3PO are aboard. During their mission in saving master Gallia, they found the two droids aboard the ship after their adventure, which Plo stated Wolffe would be interested in hearing about, to Wolffe's frustration.
Escape from KadavoEdit
- "Who said I was alone?"
- ―Anakin Skywalker upon the arrival of the Wolfpack rescue party.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Citadel Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mercy Mission"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nomad Droids"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Lost Commanders" (Emblem only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Relics of the Old Republic" (Emblem only)