| Production information
| Usage and history
The X1 carbine was a disruptor carbine weapon produced by the Wookiees. Non-Wookiee spacers were known to obtain modified versions of the weapon from the Avatar Orbital Platform. This weapon was used during the Battle of Kashyyyk to defend the tree-city of Kachirho.
The X1 was a weapon mass-produced in workshops across Kashyyyk. The ornamental weapon featured an elongated barrel, and a ring-grip was particular to southern hemisphere tree-cities. Merumeru's Wookiee warriors were armed with disruptor rifles during the Battle of Kashyyyk at the climax of the Clone Wars.
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Galaxies: Rage of the Wookiees (First identified as X1 carbine)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide