- "Didn't we just leave this party?"
- ―Han Solo
Come one, come all, and join us for the annual New Year's Fete Week AC Meeting, version 43, as we celebrate the beginning of a new year on Wookieepedia. Doors open at 4 PM ET (9 PM UTC) on Saturday, January 7, 2012, in the Wookieepedia AgriCorps IRC channel. Please RSVP below. For AC members who cannot attend, please leave your considerations in absentia for the meeting.
Probed from last meetingEdit
- Halloween (diff • review) - Probation extended from Meeting 42
- Moogan (diff • review)
- Voss (species) (diff • review)
- 3955 BBY (diff • review)
- Sluissi (diff • review)
- Kashi Mer talisman (diff • review)
- Kix (diff • review)
- CT-5597 (diff • review)
- Peto Kelsan (diff • review)
Expand as needed. See also Wookieepedia:AC/GA maintenance.
- Begeren - Update tag, though I suggest still giving this some leeway based on the recent release date for TOR. Toprawa and Ralltiir 22:38, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Acklay - Update needed. Toprawa and Ralltiir 22:38, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Grondorn Muse - not too bad for a 2007 GA (not bad relinking of intro links either for a pre-2008 quality article). However, I feel like it is in need of some more context in various places. Perhaps maybe also a copyedit? I myself can also tackle him if nobody else is able to. Hanzo Hasashi 23:17, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Addendum for Grondorn: Upon looking at the card online, this is all that it says: Formerly belonged to the Corellian militia. Popular musician before the Empire blacklisted his songs for their political content. Joined the Alliance with his wife, Duriet. Alot of information is unverified assumption based on the information (for example his being dissatisfied with Palpatine's regime, and the political content explicitly attacking the Empire's rule). This article definitely needs cleanup. Hanzo Hasashi 23:49, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Gormak - update needed. Clone Commander Lee Talk 16:40, January 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Blotus - update needed, in case I forget to finish it in time. Should be able to, though. Grand Moff Tranner (Comlink) 20:23, January 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Meetra Surik crystal - recently the article was moved to reflect the revelation of Meetra Surik's name. However, if the original source still states "Jedi Exile's crystal" and no other source changes this, then isn't the canon name still "Jedi Exile's crystal" and should be moved back to the original name regardless? - Cavalier One(Squadron channel) 10:48, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
- According to the discussion I had with Tm, IIRC, the game simply names the crystal as "[Player Name] crystal" (note the lack of apostrophe-s), so even "Jedi Exile's crystal" was conjectural and by no means official. Toprawa and Ralltiir 18:07, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Continuing membership discussion from last meeting. Toprawa and Ralltiir 22:38, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Toprawa and Ralltiir 22:38, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- CC7567 (talk) 22:48, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Should be able to make it. Jonjedigrandmaster (Talk) 00:28, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Looks good...for now. 1358 (Talk) 20:19, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Think I'll be here. IFYLOFD (Floyd's crib) 20:07, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Most likely. - Cavalier One(Squadron channel) 10:49, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Potentially going out-of-town that weekend, but I'll know for sure as the day gets closer. Grand Moff Tranner (Comlink) 01:00, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
- grunny@wookieepedia:~$ 18:38, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry guys. JangFett (Talk) 18:54, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Keep: Halloween, Moogan, 3955 BBY, CT-5597 (assuming it's fully updated; can't tell)
- Kill: Voss (species) (unless we decide to give all the TOR articles some leeway per Tope's comment above on Begeren), Sluissi, Kashi Mer talisman, Kix, Peto Kelsan
- Probe: Begeren, Gormak, and other TOR articles (again, unless we give them some leeway), Acklay, Grondorn Muse
- Spare: The crystal formerly known as the Jedi Exile crystal
- Abstain: Blotus
- Also, Tope has my votes regarding membership stuff.
- Have fun. Grand Moff Tranner (Comlink) 20:51, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Keep: Halloween, Moogan, 3955 BBY, CT-5597
- Kill: Sluissi, Kashi Mer talisman, Kix, Peto Kelsan (though I might just clean this up and FAN it soon)
- Extend: Voss (species) per my comment below about TOR updates
- Probe: Grondorn Muse
- Personally I think we should give the TOR articles some leeway here, the game hasn't been out long, and games are harder to update from than books/comics/etc.
- Spare: Meetra Surik crystal, Blotus
- grunny@wookieepedia:~$ 18:38, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Keep: Halloween, Moogan, 3955 BBY
- Kill: Sluissi, Kashi Mer talisman, Peto Kelsan
- Extend: CT-5597 (while it's not fully complete, I haven't had much time to work on him. I finished a clone FA, as it was easier to complete, but I didn't have time to sit down and rewatch an entire episode. :P), Kix
- Probe: Grondorn Muse. As for the TOR articles, I'm in favor of probing them, but I have to agree with Grunny.
Jedi ExileMeetra Surik crystal, Blotus
- As for the membership, I gave Xd my votes.
- JangFett (Talk) 18:54, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Cavalier One
- Toprawa and Ralltiir
- Wookieepedia:AC/Log/2012 January 7
- Toprawa and Ralltiir schedules the next meeting and Ifindyourlackoffaithdisturbing does the paperwork.
The following articles had their GA status removed
The following articles retained their GA status
The following articles were granted extended probation
The following articles were put on probation
The following articles were spared from probation