- "General, there's an AgriCorps meeting coming out of hyperspace in Sector Four."
- ―Romas Navander, feeling the wrath of the AC
AC Meeting 47 will arrive at 4 PM EDT (8 PM UTC) on Saturday, June 9.
Probed from last meetingEdit
- 12,000 BBY (diff • review)
- Chiba DR-10 (diff • review)
- Allegiance (Super Star Destroyer) (diff • review)
- MC140 Scythe-class main battle cruiser (diff • review)
- Contispex I (diff • review)
- Tarn Mison (diff • review)
- Betl Oxtroe (diff • review)
- E-3PO (diff • review)
Expand as needed. See also Wookieepedia:AC/GA maintenance.
Expand as needed.
- JangFett (Talk) 20:13, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Provisionally. IFYLOFD (Floyd's crib) 23:14, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- June is super busy for me. Should be able to make it, though.—Cal Jedi (Personal Comm Channel) 02:13, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Derp. CC7567 (talk) 02:28, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Will be out of town that weekend. 1358 (Talk) 06:47, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Believe it or not, George isn't at home. Please leave a message at the beep. I must be out or I'd pick up the phone. Where could I be? Believe it or not, I'm not home. Toprawa and Ralltiir 21:28, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Out of town. I'll leave notes. Jonjedigrandmaster (Talk) 18:15, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Most likely not. - Cavalier One(Squadron channel) 17:22, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Have an exam. grunny@wookieepedia:~$ 17:32, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Jangeth gets my vote, and if he's away, mr. Caledon gets them. 1358 (Talk) 20:55, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Kill: 12,000 BBY (Doesn't look like the Morseerian thing has been checked, so away with ye); Chiba DR-10; MC140 (BTS appears to have not been overhauled accordingly); Contispex I; E-3PO
- Keep: Allegiance; Tarn Mison; Betl Oxtroe
- CC gets my vote for other stuff, and if he's absent, I'll give it to the Floyder. Jonjedigrandmaster (Talk) 23:22, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Kill: 12,000 BBY, Chiba DR-10, MC140 Scythe-class main battle cruiser, Contispex I, E-3PO
- Keep: Tarn Mison, Betl Oxtroe
- Allegiance: I am highly skeptical about the use of Ansel Hsiao's comments on StarDestroyer.Net to justify the validity of the canonical ship class name for Allegiance. Hsiao says only that he thinks Leland Chee kept his made-up name for the Holocron continuity database, and admits that this name was never used in the text for Warfare (if I'm understanding this correctly): "As far as I know, they kept the names for the Holocron at least. Leland Chee was very gracious in letting me use them. I don't think the ships will be discussed in the text, but might crop up in the captions for this shot and others." This article's BTS says that "The class was eventually made canon due to Lucas Licensing using Hsiao's artwork for the ships in The Essential Guide to Warfare." Granted, the class itself was made canon, but Hsiao's name itself may not have been, and I don't think Hsiao's guesswork commentary here can be treated as fully binding without official clarification from, say, Chee himself, which probably isn't hard to obtain from his Facebook page. Until that happens, I strongly recommend treating all of Hsiao's comments with a grain of salt and not just automatically considering his word as gold. A BTS mention may need to be the extent of this ship class name for now. Extending probation may be appropriate while this is being dealt with.
- Amending this comment: I'm told Jason Fry confirmed this ship class name in the Warfare Endnotes. If so, then that needs to be explicitly detailed in the BTS. Kill this article until this is done. Toprawa and Ralltiir 19:09, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- My vote goes to CC. If CC is unavailable, Floyd. Toprawa and Ralltiir 18:56, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Kill: 12,000 BBY, Chiba DR-10, MC140 Scythe-class main battle cruiser, Contispex I, E-3PO, Allegiance
- Keep: Tarn Mison, Betl Oxtroe
- Any vote goes to the highest bidder. I accept all major cards and monetary orders. - Cavalier One(Squadron channel) 17:22, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Grunny is on paperwork duty. Jonjedigrandmaster will schedule the next meeting.
The following articles had their GA status removed
- 12,000 BBY
- Chiba DR-10
- Allegiance (Super Star Destroyer)
- MC140 Scythe-class main battle cruiser
- Contispex I
The following articles retained their GA status
- The possibility of adding to the Bylaws a section about how many votes (or members) are needed at AC meetings will be discussed in a future meeting.
- More AC's should attempt to come to more meetings.
- All AC's please check the Google group.