- "I'm an AC, and my name is Anakin!"
- ―Anakin Skywalker
AC Meeting Seven is set for Sunday, March 22 at 4 PM EST for North America—Please note that Daytime Savings Time may or may not apply. Now that our Character articles review is over, we can move on to bigger and better things. This time around, it's Organizations. If you can't show, please leave a list of notes at the bottom of this page, which will be taken into consideration at the meeting.
Voting on whether or not to remove the probed articles from Meeting Six:
- Shmi Skywalker Lars
- Uldir Lochett
- Kelbis Nu
- Bail Prestor Organa
- Jan Ors
- Sarcev Quest
- Kella Rand
- Echuu Shen-Jon
- Siri Tachi
- Luana Treftite
- Luminara Unduli
- Unidentified head-bumping stormtrooper
- Klaus Vandangante
- Darth Zannah
Holy Ugor Taxation Collection Agency- BTS
- Imperial Ruling Council - No sourcing
- Indobok Pirates - No sourcing. Image gallery could be turned into an actual section of words.
The Most Honourable Guild of Armourers- (Almost) no sourcing
- All Terrain Tactical Enforcer - Sourcing issues in infobox and article body. Intro and Bts could use expansion. Overall expansion may be necessary. Others should weigh in.
- Venator-class Star Destroyer - Sourcing issues throughout. Major expansion is needed. Doesn't conform to the new starship class LG.
- Vote to officially ratify contents of AC Bylaws.
- Consideration of admitting a new member into the AC.
- Request from a concerned user to consider a maximum word limit for nominations; details to be discussed during meeting
- Toprawa and Ralltiir 23:05, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- I do believe. Chack Jadson (Talk) 23:07, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Likely. Grand Moff Tranner (Comlink) 23:08, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Barring work emergencies. :S Graestan(Talk) 23:18, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Since there are no more hot blonde Australian barmaids at the pub ... Cavalier One(Squadron channel) 23:46, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Probably Lumiya-styled as a Force Phantom.—Tommy (Nine two eight one) 00:04, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, well, I guess I'm not a great substitute for a hot blonde Australian barmaid :p Cylka-talk- 00:06, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- Unless I get scheduled for a Sunday rehearsal, I should be good to go. DC 03:08, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
- The following articles have had their GA status removed:
- The following articles were put on probation:
- Grunny unanimously admitted to AC
- Contents of AC Bylaws officially ratified
- Agreed to implement a maximum word limit for nominations. Nominations that exceed 3,000 words will be removed and the nominator will be directed to take the article to the FAN page.
- Cylka and Chack Jadson volunteered for post-meeting paperwork