AC Meeting 13 is scheduled for Sunday, August 30th, at 5 PM EDT. As always, please leave meeting notes for consideration should you be unable to attend.
Determine the status of articles placed on probation at Meeting 12.
- The issue has been painfully and meticulously resolved. Toprawa and Ralltiir 17:10, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
Articles for reviewEdit
Vote on whether or not to probe the following articles. Expand as needed.
- Being Boba Fett - We just got done looking at this thing last meeting, but someone else placed an "Update" tag on it. I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but it needs to be figured out. Also, it's categorized as Tales stories with canon elements, but the article does not seem to support this. Again, needs to be figured out.
- I figured it out. The CSWE canonizes the story in the Bendu Fry entry (Vol. I, p. 297), meaning the BTS needs updating to reflect this. —Master Jonathan(Jedi Council Chambers) 19:17, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Sev Buzk - Inclusion in CSWE requires full sourcing throughout. Toprawa and Ralltiir 22:18, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
- Gank - No Bts and an unsourced infobox item. Also, with so many sources are there any quotes available? Grunny (Talk) 08:11, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
- Organizing "Unidentified" character articles on the GA page.
Sign me upEdit
- Toprawa and Ralltiir 00:31, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Hopefully. CC7567 (talk) 00:32, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Barring any unforeseen complications. Jonjedigrandmaster (Jedi Beacon) 02:22, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Hopefully. Grunny (Talk) 02:24, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Another hopefully. Grand Moff Tranner (Comlink) 03:01, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Per Tranner. Chack Jadson (Talk) 20:03, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
- Graestan(Talk) 22:32, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
Count me outEdit
- Notably absent
- The following articles passed review and were not probed: