- Nominated by: Dr. Porter (Talk|Contribs) 12:41, January 30, 2017 (UTC)
- Nomination comments: About time I got this finished.
(0 Inqs/3 Users/3 Total)
(Votes required: 3 Inqvote(s) required to reach minimum. Additional 1 user or 1 Inq vote required to pass.)
- -Tommy-Macaroni (Talk)
- Impressive --Lewisr (talk) 02:44, February 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Most impressive Cevan (talk) 13:16, February 15, 2017 (UTC)
Since Reklam Station is a modified construction module, could you reword the beginning of the description section's second paragraph to better reflect that? "The station itself consisted of a large dome-shaped structure identical to that of an Imperial construction module" makes it sound as if it merely looks like a construction module despite it actually being one.Cevan (talk) 00:08, February 15, 2017 (UTC)
- Some preliminary objections before I jump in: The second intro paragraph is really long and would benefit from being split into two.
- Check your image caption punctuation. Full sentences require a full stop.
- The History section subsectioning is kinda useless right now. Either go with two, roughly-equal length, third-level headings, or add in another fourth-level heading somewhere in the middle of "Rebel infiltration".
- The page is currently in Category:Pages with missing permanent archival links. You'll need to pass a
|archivedate=parameter to the SW.com related templates. SW.com and Internet Archive have been working poorly together recently, so make sure you find a valid, working version.
- Linking in references: Every individual reference is treated as being separate from the article proper, which means all applicable subjects must be linked within.
- Right now this entire part is sourced to ROTS, which is obviously incorrect: "within the atmosphere of the planet Yarma in the Yarma system of the galaxy. Being a salvage yard, Reklam Station was used by the Galactic Empire—the successor state to the Galactic Republic"
- More to come once these are fixed. 1358 (Talk) 00:50, February 20, 2018 (UTC)
- Context needed on the starships mentioned in the article, namely the Ghost, the Phantom and the Imperial Interdictor.
- Speaking of the interdictor, it should probably warrant a mention that it was the same group of rebels that participated in both events, the destruction of the Interdictor and the raid on the facility. Right now, this is only evident from the quote in the commanders and crew section.
- What was Titus' final fate? Did he escape from the station? What about the rest of the station's personnel? QuiGonJinn (Talk) 12:23, February 21, 2018 (UTC)