The image requests page is where Wookieepedians can request images of various origins: book and comic scans, film and game screenshots, disc covers or photos. It is similar in function to Wookieepedia:Article requests.
If you fulfill a request, please leave a notice with a link or thumbnail of the image in question on this page.
Note: Before requesting, check other language versions for the article in question. Often times other Star Wars Wikis might have already tracked down/screenshot/scanned the images you're looking for.
September 25, 2013 Edit
I would like to request the uploading of four promotional artwork images for Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. These images can be found at http://www.gamewallpapers.us/kotor-2-sith-lords and depict a number of characters from the game and display the Obsidian, LucasArts, and KotOR II logos.
The image URLs are as follows:
I checked to make sure these weren't already posted. There are one or two similar pictures of Nihilus to be found, but not the complete one listed here.
Thank you for your kind assistance.
September 21, 2013 Edit
I am requesting an image of elevator 3224 for the page of the same name. The current image on that page is of elevator 31174. The correct elevator is the one decending towards Skywalker, Kenobi, and Palpatine as they fall down the shaft. Thank-you in advance. WrrakKless (talk) 19:46, September 21, 2013 (UTC)
June 17, 2013 Edit
I need an experienced user to add an image to the Single person waveskimmer article. It requires a copy of Secrets of the Sisar Run OR Battle for The Golden Sun (see article for sources), if you wish leave a message in my user talk page and I will provide you my email so I can send you the pictures. Thanks in advance. --Geekizer (talk) 17:33, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Nevermind, I managed to upload it, File:Singlepersonwaveskimmer.png --Geekizer (talk) 18:01, June 26, 2013 (UTC)
April 27, 2013 Edit
If anyone owns a copy of The Essential Reader's Companion, I could use a good image of page 15 from it for Darth Scabrous' HK droid. Thanks in advance. DarthRevan1173 (Long live Lord Revan) 01:52, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
January 21, 2013 Edit
If anyone own a copy of the Tales from the Endor Woods DVD, I could a good shot of the Land of the dandelion warriors—before the dandelion warriors themselves wake up. Thanks in advance. --LelalMekha (talk) 17:18, January 21, 2013 (UTC)
January 1, 2013 Edit
I could use a good image of Rejlii Mithel from The Last Command 1 (specifically the panel where he says "I tried to dissipate the particles by shifting the tractor beam into sheer-plane mode"). Grand Moff Tranner (Comlink) 18:30, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Done and added to the Thrawn Campaign section of his article. - JMAS Hey, it's me! 18:07, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
July 18, 2012 Edit
As I'm trying to improve the Grand Audience Chamber article, I would be grateful if someone who owns the Blu-ray version of the trilogy could upload a new version of the current main image. I don't know if the Blu-ray quality will be so much better, but I guess it's worth a try. Thanks in advance. --LelalMekha (talk) 12:10, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
July 9, 2012 Edit
Recently i've been editing a lot of stuff related to the PC game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. A lot more images need to be uploaded from this game than there are which I would do but can't work the game on my current computer. These articles need an image related to them from the game.
- The First Battle of Alaris Prime could use some more pics
- The attack on Vis
- Lake Vis
- The attack on Parrlay
- The Harte Secur Airbase
- The Research Center holding the Droid Control Program
- The Unidentified Neimoidian Technician
- The hidden Gungan settlements in certain levels
- The First Battle of Spinnaker
- YIN-762's camp
- The navy and defence force of Spinnaker
- The small Naboo village attacked by the Trade Federation
- The First Battle of Theed (doesn't have any from GB but has lots of other ones)
- The hidden Gungan farming base
- The attack on Otoh Gunga
- The alternate history simulation of the Battle of Grassy Plains
April 11, 2012 Edit
Book of Sith is full of beautiful pictures that could be used to illustrate article sections of the various organizations and events presented within, such as the Order of the Sith Lords, the Ancient Sith, the Prophets of the Dark Side, the Nightsisters, the Nightbrothers, the Blackguard, the Legions of Lettow, the Great Galactic War, the Sith Inquisitor etc. If anyone has the time, access to a good scanner, and, of course, the book, they would be doing the site a great favor by uploading them. Thanks. --R5-X41238-G8-R3-3124-D2 08:53, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
January 2012 Edit
Anyone have a pic from Star Wars KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords (Knights of the Old Republic 2)? I need Mandalorian Neo-Crusader Assaualt Armor (artcile- Neo-Crusader Assault armor). It exists but I can't find a picture! Anyone got one? (article)--LordRevan98 11:17, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
October 2010 Edit
Pic for assassin battle droid?
February 18, 2009 Edit
Hi, hope this page is still live. I need two images from Star Wars Adventure Journal 14, from the story No Disintegrations, Please. One of them apparently shows General Gaege Xarran during his firefight with Boba Fett. The other shows Slave I dogfighting with TIE fighters over Vryssa. Thanks! -- Harrar 15:01, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
While I'm here, actually, can someone please upload a new version of Alema_Rar.jpg which removes the slight orange flat semi circle on the left hand side of the image? The bit touching her lekku. I'm sorry but I'm rubbish with images.
-- Harrar 15:01, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
March 23, 2008 Edit
(ENNEN) It's on the page for Red Two for the top picture.
January 30, 2008 Edit
An image of lego city (lego starwars 2) would be a good idea
January 25, 2008 Edit
January 19, 2008Edit
January 9, 2008Edit
December 4, 2007Edit
I'd like to request the image of Darth Vader choking Groggin on page 38 of The Last Command Sourcebook.Muuuuuurgh 16:16, 4 December 2007 (UTC)
November 12, 2007Edit
I created a few filming locations articles while I was in Tunisia. I didn't have any hardware to take good snap shots of the film, so I just took a picture with my camera. Could someone update these with better quality?
- File:Owen'shouse screenshot4.JPG | Done - JMAS 01:47, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
- File:Owen'shouse screenshot3.JPG
- File:Image-Ben'shouse screenshot5.jpg
- File:Ben'shouse screenshot2.jpg
- File:Canyon screenshot3.jpg | Done - JMAS 01:47, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
- File:Matmata screenshot.jpg
November 2nd, 2007Edit
Could we get a better infobox image for Huba (Star Wars Droids: The Kalarba Adventures 2 )? And if she actually appears, a screenshot of Jaizen Suel (Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter) --Eyrezer 09:02, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
October 16, 2007Edit
- Better version of this image. This basically goes to JMAS and his high-res screencaps.
- Brighter version of this image, it's too dark.
- Done. - JMAS 05:47, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
- Better version of this image. This basically goes to Redemption and his killer comic scans. --Master Starkeiller 11:48, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
August 23, 2007Edit
August 10, 2007Edit
August 6, 2007Edit
I request the image from Prequels: The Chronicles showing the comparison between an Imperial, a Venator and an Acclamator. It will be used in a Star Destroyer-related article. VT-16 16:26, 6 August 2007 (UTC)
- I'll try to remember to get to this one tonight when I get home. - JMAS 00:26, 22 August 2007 (UTC)
- My scanner isn't big enough for that, since it's on two pages of a fold-out. So I'll have to try and do half at a time and see if I can piece the two parts together. - JMAS 05:19, 22 August 2007 (UTC)
June 26, 2007 Edit
- I request an image showing the planet Yavin 8 from space; see pg 196 of The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons. Can someone also please upload a headshot version of the current image on the Tigris page. Zainal 7:31, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
June 16, 2007 Edit
I request a image of a rakghoul for my user page, I believe it is in a book name Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide. Kraken 600
April, 4 2007Edit
Requesting all of the creatures from Yoda Stories, the 1997 PC game. You can skip the obvious, like the wampas and tauntauns, but pretty much all the rest. Also, a picture of the locator would be useful. —Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).
March 3, 2007Edit
I would like to request an image of General Grievous's symbol, found on the back of his cape. It would be a nice addition to the personal symbols in the gallery of insignias. —Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs).
February 10, 2007Edit
Wanted: A picture or digital rendering of the Leviathan or any other Interdictor Class Capital Ship as shown from the rear.
Hi all. I am making a fan film set in the time just after the events of KOTOR. I happened to come across a rendering of the Leviathan by Glogan81 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Leviathan1.jpg) and was very impressed. I need an image like this except from the rear for use in my movie. I am trying to create a scene similar to that in ESB where the fleet of star destroyers are seen in space.
Glogan81: you have great tallent! Would you perhaps be kind enough to create a rendering of an Interdictor from the rear end?
- Request: A screenshot of HK-47 on Mustafar from Galaxies. - Lord Hydronium 01:22, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
January 31, 2007Edit
A painting from McQuarrie's Illustrated SW Universe, one of the sketches of Alderaan's plains with Killik-like figures looking at the killik mounds. I remember one that might have worked for Killik Twilight, which needs an image badly. thanks, A knight shall come 16:55, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
January 14, 2007Edit
A screenshot from Republic Commando where the clones are learning to strip down the Decee and rebuild it. Thanks, Skywalka 23:45, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
December 8, 2006Edit
- The panel from Dark Empire that shows a giant image of Luke controlling the Imperial fleet from Byss. I don't know if we have it already or not; I seem to remember seeing it here before, but I looked for it and couldn't find it. Kuralyov 22:06, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
November 18, 2006Edit
- A Scan of Wedge from the NEGTC would be nice and some better Luke and Boba Images to go in to the infoboxes Valin "Tnu" "Shido" Suul 21:27, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
October 28, 2006Edit
American dates are so screwy. Anyway...
I'd like a reference picture of Colonel Sanders' Lightsabre.
I have already got some pretty obscure ones -- like Luke's Muppet Show Lightsabre for instance, and the subtle variants of Vaders' 'Sabres... but I saw a pic of Colonel Sanders lightsabre (from the commercial) once, and haven't found reference of it since. I need to make a 3D model of it. My set of lightsabres that have had screen time is not yet complete. —Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs).
- The only pictures I have of him don't show the saber hilt, I'm afraid. You might try and get a screen capture from here, but it goes by quick and the quality isn't great. Good luck. :-) jSarek 21:31, 16 November 2006 (UTC)
October 22, 2006Edit
- A pictue of Gardulla the Hutt being eaten by the Krayt Dragon from Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, please. Master Secura
- A picture of Ferus Olin and the various other padawans from the Japanese Jedi Quest comic covers released here: http://www.starwars.com/eu/lit/young/news20061019.html. - breathesgelatinTalk 06:13, 24 October 2006 (UTC)
October 12, 2006Edit
- A LOT more images of the sexy Aayla Secura please added to her Gallery please. I think we need to see more of her (preferrably from the comics).
September 22, 2006Edit
- File:Nranger.jpg is fan art. I can't believe that we don't have a single canonical image for Nebulon Ranger and Coruscant-class Heavy Courier. MyNz 24:37, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
- Images of Demagol, Saul Karath, Squint, and Rohlan Dyre from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 8: Flashpoint, Part 2. Kuralyov 01:00, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
July 30, 2006Edit
- More images of Aiwha Squad if you don't mind.
- Images from the Coruscant Jedi Temple Complex (Episode III) from the The Complete Locations of Star Wars book, please.
July 21, 2006Edit
July 14, 2006Edit
Can someone please upload images for the following:
- Rebel Smuggling Ship which can be found in Part 10 of Classic Star Wars: The Rebel Storm.
- More pictures of Aridus, Aquaris and Daluuj which can be found in the Planets and Moons or the Rebel Storm
- Lwhekk which can be found either in the Planets and Moons or the The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook
- Fft which can be found on page 119 of the Planets and Moons.
- Pictures of Mount Skar'lak, the Caves of Ss'laath and Cree'n'aak Palace on page 118 of the Essential Guide to Planets and Moons.
- Pictures of the Nebulon Ranger which can be found in the Tales of the Jedi comics.
- The Obi-Wan Kenobi impersonator from The Rebel Storm Part 10 to 11.
MyNz 4:52, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
July 12, 2006Edit
Can someone please upload images for:
- Aqua-skimmer from Classic Star Wars: The Rebel Storm
- Kraaken from The Rebel Storm.
- Several pictures of the Iron Tower from The Rebel Storm and Planets and Moons including Chubbits succumbing to its ultra-strong frequency. They can be found in The Rebel Storm.
--MyNz 08:40 12 July 2006 (UTC)
July 2, 2006Edit
- Could somebody with Star Wars Gamer 9 scan the pictures of Shalla Nelprin and Ton Phanan from the Wraith Squadron article? I've not actually seen the article, so I'm not sure how everything is formatted, but if somebody could just provide some raw scans, I'd be happy to do any resizing/formatting/cleanup, etc. needed. -- Ozzel 05:12, 2 July 2006 (UTC)
June 1, 2006Edit
- The Fromm Tower Droid which can be found in the Essential Guide to Droids
- More pictures of Ganath including the city which can also be found in Dark Empire II.
- The picture of that krayt dragon along with its surroundings on the front cover of Junior Jedi Knights: Promises
- A picture of the Four unnamed Imperial Royal Guards which can be found on the front cover of Young Jedi Knights: Darkest Knight
- That picture of Reef Fortress on the front cover of Young Jedi Knights: Lightsabers
MyNz 10:12, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
May 17, 2006Edit
Can someone please upload an image of Mace Windu of Star Wars: Episode I Jedi Power Battles using his Telekinetic lightsaber combat for:
Thank you. Axel Shan.
May 13, 2006Edit
- Could someone get a better picture for Jedi High Council member Coleman Kcaj? The current picture is very hard to see.–File:Darth Cow-Small.PNG --DarthCow--Talk| Email 20:37, 13 May 2006 (UTC)
May 11, 2006Edit
Can someone please upload images for:
- Yavin 8 which can be found on page 196 The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons.
- Avril which can also be found on page 197 The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons.
- Purella which can also be found on page 197 The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons.
- That picture of Sistra Mountain and the surrounding pictures which can be found on page 196 The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons.
- Pictures of Eriadu which can be found on page 80 of The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons.
- I think that pointed ear cyborg in the Ord Mantell chapter of the Essential Guide to Planets and Moons may be Czethros. He matches his description which a visor covering half of his face.
May 7, 2006Edit
- The picture of Moruth Doole from the Star Wars Encyclopedia. -- Doo Doo talk 22px 07:46, 7 May 2006 (UTC)
April 28, 2006Edit
- A picture of the V-wing airspeeder transport. They can be found in Dark Empire. MyNz 21:05, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
April 27, 2006Edit
- I would like to see the Gallery_of_New_Essential_Chronology_images filled out with all the missing pictures. If someone can scan them, I would be willing to incorporate them into the appropriate pages. - Breathesgelatin 05:11, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
- As a simple starting task, I'd like to request an image of the Dantooine Enclave Council from the recently-released KOTOR #4. - Sikon [Talk] 15:46, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
April 9, 2006Edit
Can someone please upload images for:
- Republic Senate Guardsman - found in Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War. They are present during the trial of Ulic Qel-Droma and wear green robes, brown helmets and armour, and are armed with some force pike.
- What page?? -- Themelle444 15:32, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
- You know! When Ulic gets put on trial in the Senate Hall. There are these guards surrounding him and the Supreme Chancellor. They look like Senate guards but they have brown helmets and armour, green robes and force pikes or spears. 19:32, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
- Naga Sadow's Flagship - Found in Tales of the Jedi: The Fall of the Sith Empire, Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith and Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War.
- The planet Empress Teta - Tales of the Jedi comic series.
- Nebulon Ranger - Tales of the Jedi
- Republic Senate Hall - Tales of the Jedi
MyNz 6:56, 9 April 2006 (UTC)
While you're at it, how about images for Perero and Constable Sowrs, both from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: Commencement, Part 3?
Breathesgelatin 11:36, 9 April 2006 (UTC)
WANTED: a picture of Atris in DarkSide versions of her original jedi hsitorian robe, in other words, a black historians robe with dark grey patterns, can be sketch, painting, screenshot of a modded game, anything. Good quality, please. I will be very gratefull if you get this for me. If you find one, please put it in Varas Halcyon discussion page
November 25, 2009 Edit
Someone put picture of the Zann Consortium using 4 Acclamator I-class assault ships with 2 Venator-class Star Destroyers. I have one but it was made by Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption Terain Editor. Does it qualify to go on Zann Consortuim page?
November 28, 2009Edit
A week ago, I started looking for TCW Jawa pictures. What I found was rather shocking. I found one picture of TCW Jawas on Wookieepedia, the one where an unlucky Jawa tries to scavenge Obi-Wan's starfighter, but instead gets zapped by R4-P17. When I looked on the internet, I also found only one picture, which I now use as my user icon. This really shocks me that there are almost no pictures of TCW Jawas. Can somebody please upload a few of these pictures on my talk page or someplace else? But they have to be more than 100, 150 kb, so they have a good resolution. And if somebody finds me the picture of the Weequay who kicks a Jawa in the episode Dooku Captured (also about 100 kb, please) and uploads it on my talk/user page, gets a "Wookiee Cookie" from me. By the way, I don't want that picture because I hate Jawas (I do not hate Jawas), but I just want to use it on my user page.
- Also, can somebody upload a picture for Hondo Ohnaka's pirate outpost. Go to the episode guide of The Gungan General on starwars.com, it's the top slideshow, number 33 of 39 (higher than 150 kb, please!). Any other pictures of Dooku Captured and The Gungan General are welcome as well (higher than 100 kb), I want some more pictures to use for articles involving Hondo Ohnaka's pirate gang.
- Can anybody find better pictures for the WLO-5 speeder tank, there are no good pictures in the Episode Guide and the picture we're using for it on Wookieepedia is outdated (it's a picture of the concept art of the tank, it has to be replaced with something better). Jawaman No, I did NOT steal your droid! 14:07, November 28, 2009 (UTC)