- Tonith: "So he's not as stupid as we thought, how long has this retrograde movement been going on?"
- Vet'lya: "About an hour, sir, but we—"
- Tonith: "Ah! We, you say? We? Have you by any chance a dianoga stuffed in your pocket? Who is this we who are making decisions in my command?"
- ―Pors Tonith and his chief of staff, Karaksk Vet'lya, discuss enemy General Khamar's plans
- Renomming from a failed attempt a good while back. nayayen★talk 11:40, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Good quote. Clone Commander Lee Talk 11:41, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
- LOL! —MJ— Comlink Monday, March 19, 2012, 19:22 UTC
- IFYLOFD (Floyd's crib) 23:22, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Jonjedigrandmaster (Talk) 04:43, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Is that a dianoga in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? Trak Nar Ramble on 06:22, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Trak. *snort* — DigiFluid 19:58, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Some of the Separatist commanders could learn from a dianoga.--Exiled Jedi (Greetings) 15:04, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
- His teeth are purple. WE GET IT. Menkooroo 02:45, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Darth Culator (Talk) 23:18, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.