- "The typical Mandalorian shopping spree, based on my limited experience, plays out about like this:
Seller: 'Welcome, armored friend. Would you like to see something in a luxury landspeeder?'
Mandalorian: 'Copaani mirshmure'cye, vod? I free this merchandise for the Mando'ade!'
Seller: 'Ouch. You are harming me. I say again, ouch.'
Mandalorian: 'You are a cowardly people, and this driver's seat does not recline enough.'
Seller: 'Pain. Pain and ouch.'
Mandalorian: (drives off)
- ―Marn Hierogryph describes a hypothetical transaction
- Why does this remind me of this quote from a Futurama episode? NAYAYEN:TALK 10:45, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Enochf 11:49, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Green Tentacle (Talk) 12:52, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Clone Commander Lee Talk 17:39, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
- —Master Jonathan(Jedi Council Chambers) 22:14, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Xicer9(Combadge) 07:10, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Crazy Mandos FTW!!!—BobaFett1 Bounties collected 21:38, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Jedi Kasra (comlink) 00:53, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Oya! ToRsO bOy 05:01, May 14, 2010 (UTC)
- --Skippy Farlstendoiro 09:32, May 14, 2010 (UTC)