- Ben: "In the future, I suggest that we only ever fight guys who set up their lairs in posh hotel suites. With sunlight and buffets and sanisteams and dancers."
- Luke: "Son, if you could figure out how to make that a reality, I'd make you the head of the Jedi Order."
- Ben: [shuddering] "Pretend I never said that."
- ―Luke and Ben Skywalker[src]
- Conviction! Master Jonathan — Jedi Council Chambers Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 20:02 UTC
- Shadowsaber623 (Comlink) 20:07, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Enochf 02:11, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Kilson(Let's have a chat) 03:12, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Moar Luke and Ben JangFett (Talk) 05:50, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Marcheto 15:07, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Clone Commander Lee Talk 17:34, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
- IFYLOFD (Floyd's crib) 00:44, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
- GTQ(Problems?) 01:44, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Darth Culator (Talk) 21:44, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
- I would recommend removing the [shuddering] part from Ben's last lines; textual descriptions are unaesthetic and should not be in quotes unless they are really, really indispensable. Otherwise, the quote would be fine and more concise if Ben's last line were to be removed completely.--ID-21 Dolphin (Talk) 20:38, May 24, 2011 (UTC)