- Han: "Did I ever tell you about the time Chewbacca and I were in the treasure vaults of—"
- Leia: "Xim the Despot. On Dellalt. I'm saving that little tale for chapter seven of my book."
- Han: "Book?"
- Leia: "
The Crook, the Wook and Me. Volume two of my memoirs."
- Han: "Who's a crook?"
- ―Han and Leia Organa Solo
- Not only am I oddly fond of the title The Crook, the Wook and Me, I love this particular bit of banter that gets passed between those two. Oh, Han and Leia. Leialover229 00:02, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
- --ChancellorValorum 01:29, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
- I read this one aloud to my Mom when I read the book, I thought it was so funny! ZEM talk to me! 08:23, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
- ToRsO bOy 00:01, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Book, crook, Wook. Luceno was channeling Dr. Seuss Enochf 01:04, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Mistrx75 15:37, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
- LOL Loneshark1138 17:46, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Per Leialover. —Master Jonathan(Jedi Council Chambers) 02:44, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- IFYLOFD (Floyd's crib) 02:52, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- OLIOSTER (talk) 03:06, January 9, 2010 (UTC)