- Obi-Wan: "Anakin, please tell me this isn't another of your patented rescues where we'll require the whole Republic army to get safely away."
- Anakin: "No, Master."
- Alpha: "Come on, General. Three Jedi and an ARC Trooper against a band of bounty hunters? This is overkill as it is."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Alpha-17[src]
- TIEPilot051999 02:12, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
- Patent pending Enochf 22:58, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
- Who cares? Overkill is cool! Unit 8311 17:09, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
- Overkill means an easy win, then you can move on and conquer the next enemy-held territory Manoof 09:55, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
- Green Tentacle (Talk) 18:40, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- I can just imagine Kenobi saying that. Mistrx75 18:19, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
- Greyman(Paratus) 01:00, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
- This should have been in AotC. -- Zelda Death 05:20, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- Always on the move. ~Roger Roger~ Home of the B1s 12:44, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- What the heck. This close to being zapped, I'll vote ya in. Din's Fire 997 17:58, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- Who is the 3rd Jedi?