This page is an archive for Wookieepedia:Quote of the Day.
The current guidelines for adding quotes to this archive can be found at: Forum:QOTD vote counting and timeouts.
This is an archive page. Do not vote here.
This is a sub-page for quotes by Jango Fett that have previously been Quote of the Day.
- "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe."
- ―Jango Fett
- Zam: "You know, a gentleman would turn his back while a lady changes."
- Jango: "That's not the sort of changing most people have in mind. And you're no lady."
- Zam: "Sometimes I am."
- ―Zam Wesell and Jango Fett
- Jango: "If I show you a hologram of somebody, a woman, could you impersonate her?"
- Zam: "Probably. Is this business or is it pleasure?"
- Jango: "Business, Zam. Strictly business."
- Zam: "Too bad for you. Business means you'll have to pay me!"
- ―Jango Fett and Zam Wesell
- Boba Fett: "Dad… there's a lady here."
- Zam: "This must be yours. What's your name?"
- Boba Fett: "Boba Fett. My father is—"
Jango: "It's all right, Boba…I was expecting her, though I'm not sure I'd call her a lady."
Zam: "You always know the right thing to say… don't you, Jango Fett?"
- ―Zam Wesell's ad hoc introduction to Boba Fett
- Zam: "Turn around, Jango… slowly."
- Jango: "We have to stop meeting like this, Zam."
- Zam: "People will talk, won't they?"
- ―Zam Wesell, attempting to abscond with the Infant of Shaa
- "Do you want this to be the luckiest day of your life…or the last?"
- ―Jango Fett
- Clone: "Can you really do it? Can you shoot yourself?"
- Jango: "Could you do it?"
- Clone: "…no."
- Jango: "That's because you're not me."
- ―A clone and Jango Fett, as the latter kills the former
- Longo: "I've heard about you, Fett. You're pretty good. No bounty hunter's ever made it this far. Think you can outshoot me and my boys?"
- Jango: "Makes it more difficult."
- Longo: "Hear that, boys? He's scared."
- Jango: "Difficult to decide whether any of you live."
- ―Longo Two-Guns and Jango Fett
- Jaster: "You know how to use a blaster, boy?"
- Jango: "Yes. My dad... he taught me to shoot."
- Jaster: "Then he was a good man. The boy comes with us."
- ―Jaster Mereel and a young Jango Fett
- Jango: "He's dead."
- Jaster: "Yes. Feel any better?"
- Jango: "No... I don't know... Not yet."
- Jaster: "Good. Welcome to the Mandalorians."
- ―Jaster Mereel, taking in a young Jango Fett
- Dooku: "But what could Jango Fett possibly want other than wealth?"
- Jango: "An unaltered clone. No growth acceleration. No behavior modification. No…tampering."
- Dooku: "I didn't think you were the sentimental type, Jango. You want a son?"
- Jango: "No. An apprentice. He will become Jaster's Legacy."
- Dooku: "Very well."
- ―Count Dooku and Jango Fett
- Jango: "You'd better hope there's an afterlife, Vizsla."
- Vizsla: "Hope is overrated, boy."
- ―Jango Fett and Tor Vizsla, during their final fight
(The content of this page is current up to: December 31, 2012)