Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Archived 22:06, July 4, 2012 (UTC)Edit
TDE is a legitimate organization and this article should not be a candidate for speedy deletion. The Dark Empire and Dark Empire Radio are established fan-operated entities. 184.108.40.206 12:30, August 12, 2011 (UTC) It can be deleted as it has been unverified for over 7 days. 220.127.116.11 08:28, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
Clone commander fil's squad should not be deleted because the squad has no page with members and there is evidence that they existed if you dont believe look on Lair of grevious for the clone characters or try Bel the clone troopers page!!!
Transportation is a legitimate topic, even if it is very broad. One can argue that the galaxy is a broad topic and not really needed, yet it is there and it, like an article on transportation, is quite useful for looking things up. Rickyrab 14:55, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- I created the page entitled Transportation. It ought to be either that or vehicles, travel, moving around, transportation technology, etc. if it's not "transport" (which is a page dedicated to a category of transportation devices). Rickyrab 15:02, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
DO NOT SPEEDILY DELETE CONTESTED PAGES! Rickyrab 15:06, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Transportation is covered under Category:Transportation technology. A separate article is not needed. Wookieepedia prefers to use categories over list articles where possible. - Cavalier One(Squadron channel) 15:07, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
I don't think my article Untitled Post-Fate of the Jedi series should be deleted because Del Rey confirmed there will be a Post-Fate of the Jedi book duology/trilogy will be out in the near future and it should definitely should continue the adventures of Luke,Han and Leia. —Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs).
- I cleaned it up and removed the speculation. Unless something is explicitly stated in a reliable source, it can't be stated in the article. At aby rate, though, it should be safe now. —MJ— Comlink Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 18:16 UTC
Dont delete Sneopacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My article Forum:KB:Anyone noticed Exar Kun and Galen Marek look shockingly alike, Could they be related? shouldn't be deleted for these two reasons the question in the title is rhetorical, and shouldn't be answered... and two the page only puts down similarities nothing else. —Unsigned comment by Nerfherder2 (talk • contribs).
why is my new thing being deleted?its not fanon
Biped is a popular, widely used, and essential term, which Wookieepedia happened to have almost nothing about. I see no reason for it's deletion.--Badinkadink 18:19, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
if part of a ship is seen on another one, it shouldn't be deleted. what if a huge star wars fan saw a part and believed they saw it on another ship. they could compare it. so, my Drill-spike page should not be deleted!! it is not fanon at all.-user:mynock hunter
Archived 00:04, October 18, 2012 (UTC)Edit
- There is no such book coming out. If you're referring to a book you or a friend wrote, that's fanon and is absolutely not allowed here. —MJ— War Room Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 22:02 UTC
- Firstly, because I can't trust someone who doesn't know the difference between "wreak" and "wreck" to not "wreak havoc" on our wiki with misspelled and misbegotten templates. Secondly, the template seemed entirely unnecessary to me. Whether a vessel is wrecked or intact is really irrelevant to the purpose of it qualifying for an "Appearance" within an article. Whether it's in fifty pieces or one, an appearance is an appearance. I don't think that's any kind of critical information that is needing to be delineated for readers. CSD was the safest way to go, given the inevitable calamity this was going to cause. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 03:08, August 13, 2012 (UTC)
I made a page for Kevin Smith that has been nominated for speedy deletion. If he doesn't fit the criteria, that's fine. I assumed that his Celebration VI appearance, combined with his long public assosciation with Star Wars and relevance to the fan community, would allow for a page about him on here. Adamwankenobi (talk) 04:07, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
Archived 13:00, March 2, 2013 (UTC)Edit
- Although I didn't create the article, I know it's not speculation. I found this scene on the official SW Youtube channel, during "The Clone Wars Hangout" video with Dave Filoni and several cast members, talking about The Lawless and the upcoming arc. It begins at 36:28. The video itself has more talk about the arc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QwMMpqsPYTk#t=2185s Thrackerzod (talk) 12:48, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
Archived 01:42, November 27, 2013 (UTC)Edit
rather I get help to source these pics than delete them immediately
I did notice that we have a Mission on Alzoc III page, which is another hidden level. It was also simply a demo level for Jedi Knight II. I feel that if that level received a page, then the Pit should have the same.
I don't think this needs to be deleted. Especially if someone is searching explicitly for the term, "Pike Sisters". The page is essentially a disambiguation page. There's no harm in keeping it. Rokkur Shen (talk) 03:36, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
I understand that your reason for deleting this page the first time was that it's like a promotion from MacDonald's, with toys and such, and not an official Star Wars game. Your reasoning for that last time was because Star Wars or Star Wars.com did not officially endorse it, even though it was done by Disney.
I remade the page because StarWars.com posted a trailer for the event on their site, which is what I considered as an official endorsement or "approval" by LucasFilm.
Also, why delete a page such as that, when it would have the same amount of content as Angry_Birds_Star_Wars, or content similar to it?
Archived 06:20, April 18, 2015 (UTC)Edit
- An upcoming story you are writing means it's fanon, and thus not allowed on Wookieepedia. Trip391 (talk) 19:06, April 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Strike previous comment question answered delete it.--DNDark Council Chambers 13:11, May 2, 2014 (UTC)
I was worried that the page I started on "Canon Planets" could potentially face deletion, but I don't quite understand the explanation given for its potential deletion. To wit, it says "We're not splitting IU categories." I presume this means "In-Universe", and this would be supported by the "Manual Of Style" for the Wiki. My purpose in starting the Category was to better organize what counts as canon within the Star Wars Universe now that Disney's cleaning the slate. If I couldn't do that for a Category, is there an Article of some sort that I could write explaining what planets/characters/species/events etc. are canon? Jotaro Kenshiro (talk) 05:06, June 6, 2014 (UTC)
Hi there, I'd just like to say that I uploaded File:Star Destroyer Chart.jpg because I'd like a question answered at the Forum:KB:Star Destroyers, so please be patient. You may delete the image as soon as the question is answered. Thank you.MadMarekYouCanCallMeJames 12:14, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey there again, question is answered. You can delete the image.MadMarekYouCanCallMeJames 12:42, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
I put photosynthesis for speedy deletion because it's a misspelled single sentence article with no references to relation to Star Wars, but in looking around, apparently there are some references to photosynthesis in the Star Wars universe. Perhaps somebody could save it if a specific source can be found, but I've yet to find anything that actually lists it in Appearances. ProfessorTofty (talk) 19:11, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
I apologize if I sound rude, but all information on the now non existent Unnamed Assassin Droid page were confirmed by the episode itself. The title sequence however is not attached to any episodes streamed off of youtube, which I guess is connected to its opening theme. However, the opening title sequence was attached to every episode of Droids, excluding The Great Heap special if memory serves. Here are some links to my evidence.
Opening Title Sequence:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riIOiNq0RHk&list=PLx1UA5PiBi5rVuSDFr3JLYdUE80O_aCH3&index=1
I apologize for contesting your choice, but we are completionist. We are an archive, we don't pick and choose.--AV-6R7 15:11, July 24, 2014 (UTC)
Do not delete New Republic as it is confirmed information by Lucasfilm at this URL: http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/news/jakku-pre-order-offer Hayden 19:21, April 17, 2015 (UTC)
Archived 13:54, August 27, 2016 (UTC)Edit
- Yes, Shock blaster/Canon has the issues that ProfessorTofty cites (and other issues), but Wookieepedia:Deletion policy sanctions speedy deletions only for fanon, nonsense, spam, or inappropriate material/language. None of these apply to this article, which is a good-faith contribution. A more constructive approach would be to work with its creator to resolve its issues. Asithol (talk) 03:26, December 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Actually the same comments apply to the Delphidian article, also a good-faith article that doesn't meet the speedy deletion criteria. Working with new users to educate them about how to write proper articles is a more productive (and more civil) approach than a summary deletion. Asithol (talk) 03:38, December 31, 2015 (UTC)