Archived 22:06, July 4, 2012 (UTC)Edit
TDE is a legitimate organization and this article should not be a candidate for speedy deletion. The Dark Empire and Dark Empire Radio are established fan-operated entities. 188.8.131.52 12:30, August 12, 2011 (UTC) It can be deleted as it has been unverified for over 7 days. 184.108.40.206 08:28, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
Clone commander fil's squad should not be deleted because the squad has no page with members and there is evidence that they existed if you dont believe look on Lair of grevious for the clone characters or try Bel the clone troopers page!!!
Transportation is a legitimate topic, even if it is very broad. One can argue that the galaxy is a broad topic and not really needed, yet it is there and it, like an article on transportation, is quite useful for looking things up. Rickyrab 14:55, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- I created the page entitled Transportation. It ought to be either that or vehicles, travel, moving around, transportation technology, etc. if it's not "transport" (which is a page dedicated to a category of transportation devices). Rickyrab 15:02, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
DO NOT SPEEDILY DELETE CONTESTED PAGES! Rickyrab 15:06, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Transportation is covered under Category:Transportation technology. A separate article is not needed. Wookieepedia prefers to use categories over list articles where possible. - Cavalier One(Squadron channel) 15:07, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
I don't think my article Untitled Post-Fate of the Jedi series should be deleted because Del Rey confirmed there will be a Post-Fate of the Jedi book duology/trilogy will be out in the near future and it should definitely should continue the adventures of Luke,Han and Leia. —Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs).
- I cleaned it up and removed the speculation. Unless something is explicitly stated in a reliable source, it can't be stated in the article. At aby rate, though, it should be safe now. —MJ— Comlink Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 18:16 UTC
Dont delete Sneopacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My article Forum:KB:Anyone noticed Exar Kun and Galen Marek look shockingly alike, Could they be related? shouldn't be deleted for these two reasons the question in the title is rhetorical, and shouldn't be answered... and two the page only puts down similarities nothing else. —Unsigned comment by Nerfherder2 (talk • contribs).
why is my new thing being deleted?its not fanon
Biped is a popular, widely used, and essential term, which Wookieepedia happened to have almost nothing about. I see no reason for it's deletion.--Badinkadink 18:19, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
if part of a ship is seen on another one, it shouldn't be deleted. what if a huge star wars fan saw a part and believed they saw it on another ship. they could compare it. so, my Drill-spike page should not be deleted!! it is not fanon at all.-user:mynock hunter
Archived 00:04, October 18, 2012 (UTC)Edit
- There is no such book coming out. If you're referring to a book you or a friend wrote, that's fanon and is absolutely not allowed here. —MJ— War Room Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 22:02 UTC
- Firstly, because I can't trust someone who doesn't know the difference between "wreak" and "wreck" to not "wreak havoc" on our wiki with misspelled and misbegotten templates. Secondly, the template seemed entirely unnecessary to me. Whether a vessel is wrecked or intact is really irrelevant to the purpose of it qualifying for an "Appearance" within an article. Whether it's in fifty pieces or one, an appearance is an appearance. I don't think that's any kind of critical information that is needing to be delineated for readers. CSD was the safest way to go, given the inevitable calamity this was going to cause. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 03:08, August 13, 2012 (UTC)
I made a page for Kevin Smith that has been nominated for speedy deletion. If he doesn't fit the criteria, that's fine. I assumed that his Celebration VI appearance, combined with his long public assosciation with Star Wars and relevance to the fan community, would allow for a page about him on here. Adamwankenobi (talk) 04:07, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
Archived 13:00, March 2, 2013 (UTC)Edit
- Although I didn't create the article, I know it's not speculation. I found this scene on the official SW Youtube channel, during "The Clone Wars Hangout" video with Dave Filoni and several cast members, talking about The Lawless and the upcoming arc. It begins at 36:28. The video itself has more talk about the arc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QwMMpqsPYTk#t=2185s Thrackerzod (talk) 12:48, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
Archived 01:42, November 27, 2013 (UTC)Edit
rather I get help to source these pics than delete them immediately
I did notice that we have a Mission on Alzoc III page, which is another hidden level. It was also simply a demo level for Jedi Knight II. I feel that if that level received a page, then the Pit should have the same.
I don't think this needs to be deleted. Especially if someone is searching explicitly for the term, "Pike Sisters". The page is essentially a disambiguation page. There's no harm in keeping it. Rokkur Shen (talk) 03:36, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
I understand that your reason for deleting this page the first time was that it's like a promotion from MacDonald's, with toys and such, and not an official Star Wars game. Your reasoning for that last time was because Star Wars or Star Wars.com did not officially endorse it, even though it was done by Disney.
I remade the page because StarWars.com posted a trailer for the event on their site, which is what I considered as an official endorsement or "approval" by LucasFilm.
Also, why delete a page such as that, when it would have the same amount of content as Angry_Birds_Star_Wars, or content similar to it?
Archived 06:20, April 18, 2015 (UTC)Edit
- An upcoming story you are writing means it's fanon, and thus not allowed on Wookieepedia. Trip391 (talk) 19:06, April 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Strike previous comment question answered delete it.--DNDark Council Chambers 13:11, May 2, 2014 (UTC)
I was worried that the page I started on "Canon Planets" could potentially face deletion, but I don't quite understand the explanation given for its potential deletion. To wit, it says "We're not splitting IU categories." I presume this means "In-Universe", and this would be supported by the "Manual Of Style" for the Wiki. My purpose in starting the Category was to better organize what counts as canon within the Star Wars Universe now that Disney's cleaning the slate. If I couldn't do that for a Category, is there an Article of some sort that I could write explaining what planets/characters/species/events etc. are canon? Jotaro Kenshiro (talk) 05:06, June 6, 2014 (UTC)
Hi there, I'd just like to say that I uploaded File:Star Destroyer Chart.jpg because I'd like a question answered at the Forum:KB:Star Destroyers, so please be patient. You may delete the image as soon as the question is answered. Thank you.MadMarekYouCanCallMeJames 12:14, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey there again, question is answered. You can delete the image.MadMarekYouCanCallMeJames 12:42, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
I put photosynthesis for speedy deletion because it's a misspelled single sentence article with no references to relation to Star Wars, but in looking around, apparently there are some references to photosynthesis in the Star Wars universe. Perhaps somebody could save it if a specific source can be found, but I've yet to find anything that actually lists it in Appearances. ProfessorTofty (talk) 19:11, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
I apologize if I sound rude, but all information on the now non existent Unnamed Assassin Droid page were confirmed by the episode itself. The title sequence however is not attached to any episodes streamed off of youtube, which I guess is connected to its opening theme. However, the opening title sequence was attached to every episode of Droids, excluding The Great Heap special if memory serves. Here are some links to my evidence.
Opening Title Sequence:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riIOiNq0RHk&list=PLx1UA5PiBi5rVuSDFr3JLYdUE80O_aCH3&index=1
I apologize for contesting your choice, but we are completionist. We are an archive, we don't pick and choose.--AV-6R7 15:11, July 24, 2014 (UTC)
Do not delete New Republic as it is confirmed information by Lucasfilm at this URL: http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/news/jakku-pre-order-offer Hayden 19:21, April 17, 2015 (UTC)
Archived 13:54, August 27, 2016 (UTC)Edit
- Yes, Shock blaster/Canon has the issues that ProfessorTofty cites (and other issues), but Wookieepedia:Deletion policy sanctions speedy deletions only for fanon, nonsense, spam, or inappropriate material/language. None of these apply to this article, which is a good-faith contribution. A more constructive approach would be to work with its creator to resolve its issues. Asithol (talk) 03:26, December 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Actually the same comments apply to the Delphidian article, also a good-faith article that doesn't meet the speedy deletion criteria. Working with new users to educate them about how to write proper articles is a more productive (and more civil) approach than a summary deletion. Asithol (talk) 03:38, December 31, 2015 (UTC)
Archived 08:35, February 22, 2017 (UTC)Edit
- Do not delete Colby Boothman. Leading cast member (Luke Skywalker) of Star Wars Battlefront.
- I actually like the name of Ezra Bridger's first lightsaber because I find it the opposite the second lightsaber he wields right now, so please don't delete it.
- Concerning my post (Quote needed about Galactic Concordance), I asked the same question on KB, but they deleted it because It's about an thread about a wookieepedia's page. Due to that, I created a new one here. Thank you.
- I think the page on Star Trek should be restored. It was a major inspiration for Star Wars and the franchise also borrowed from Industrial Light and Magic. The article should only exist in the form of brief intro and how it related to Star Wars. There are many references and cameos to Star Wars in Star Trek. Perhaps we can call it List of references to Star Wars in Star Trek —Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs).
- The Page Sugi SHOULD NOT be deleted. Sugi is a Zabrak Bounty Hunter from Star Wars: The Clone Wars tv show. It's not her fault she shares a name with a species. —Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).
- DO NOT DELETE YODURK PENISRIDER ADD 1 TO THIS NUMBER IF YOU AGREE! 1 —Unsigned comment by Aswqedfr456 (talk • contribs).
- why is my rebel hospitale base being deleted? —Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs).
- Shock Commandos are in Lore Comics from the days, I don't believe it should be deleted since it is CANON.
Missions from the Bloodline novelEdit
Dear fellow Wookieepedians,
My apologies for troubling you. I am perplexed that a fellow user Cevan has decided to list three articles—the Mission to Pamarthe, the Mission to Daxam IV, and the Mission to Ryloth—as candidates for speedy deletion. In addition, the Template Amaxine warrior crisis and the associated Category have been listed as candidates for speedy deletion. I have read Claudia Gray's novel Bloodline and the book doesn't officially name these missions. However, it still indicates that they were missions linked to Leia Organa and Ransolm Casterfo's investigations into Rinnrivin Di's cartel and the Amaxine warriors.
Let me argue why they should exist as articles. First, the Pamarthe mission was undertaken by Greer Sonnel and Joph Seastriker on behalf of Leia. It was an undercover spying mission where not blaster bolts were exchanged. Secondly, the Daxam IV mission was a mission by Casterfo and Greer to gather intelligence on the Amaxine warriors. The business of buying an Emperor's Royal Guard helmet was a ruse by Casterfo to gain Arliz Hadrassian's trust and get her to disclose intelligence on the Amaxine operations. Thirdly, the Ryloth mission was a diplomatic research-finding mission undertaken by Leia and her staff. They didn't find a lot in the Ryloth archives but discovered that Rinnrivin had spy satellites above Ryloth. Basically, the Daxam IV and Ryloth missions link to the Mission to Sibensko later in the book. I can understand your reasoning for deleting them because no conflict took place. But, the same can be said about a lot of real-world spying and diplomatic missions like NSA embassy surveillance and the Camp David Agreement. No shots were exchanged by work still got done.
If you decide to delete those articles, I would be happy to accept a compromise: having the Amaxine warrior crisis article talk about those threes missions while keeping the Mission to Bastatha and the Mission to Sibensko articles. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you very much for your time. Best regards. Andykatib 05:22, September 3, 2016 (UTC)
*Agreed. There are plenty of pages about missions where fighting did not actually happen, and these make up a good chunk of what happens in Bloodline, and are integral to the plot. Also, they are clearly organized eevents, if nothing else, and we have a page of this sort about empire day, for crying out loud.~~~~d9328
Kanan and the BenduEdit
Supreme Moff Pitchkins (legends)
Hi there, behind the scenes this character has a full back story and was first seen in GMOD within the star wras roleplay community. The character has a small fan base that would support the notion of it's creation on wookieepedia. GMOD (If you are unaware of it) supports a large Star Wars RP playerbase. The rank of Supreme moff is debatable but that could be changed to Grand Moff if that would suit the site. There are pictures and stories of Pitchkins endeavours available. The character links up with Lore characters too. Their is also a book in process of being written about the character. Please let us develop the page further before you decide? Thank you. P.S - It has also stopped me from editing it due to it being registered as spam- so I can't add to it. Thanks again.
Hello Wookieepedians! My article on the biography Skywalking has been a Speedy Deletion candidate since it was posted. It was added to the list because it is "possibly fanon". But I can confirm, as can anybody who reads my source, that there is nothing fanon about my article. Please remove it from this page. Thank you.
Archived 09:36, February 24, 2017 (UTC)Edit
The Ultimate Jedi Who Wastes All the Other Jedi and Eats Their Bones Edit
Hey! I saw that the article for the song "The Ultimate Jedi Who Wastes All the Other Jedi and Eats Their Bones" was nominated for speedy deletion. I disagree with this, as (although the article was originally quite rushed and poorly put together) the song is both inspired by Star Wars and the result of discussion with Episode VIII director Rian Johnson (I can't link the source here, although it can be found as a reference in the article). As real-world music articles, such as Star Wars Headspace, already exist, then so should this one. Please remove the deletion notice from the page, thank you. —188.8.131.52 17:35, February 19, 2017 (UTC)