Don't you think we should improve this article? Because when I first became a member this article was in the doomed category. And it still has the doomed sign up. I'll try to make some improvements.--Windu223 14:38, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
- You don't need to tell us you are making "improvements". Just make the damn improvements. --RedemptionTalk 14:39, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
- This is extremely lacking, especially considering it's linked to on every single page on this wiki. We should either fix it up or remove that link. —Xwing328(Talk) 04:28, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
- maybe we should vote for it on the improvement drive. Imperialwalker 21:20, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
I noticed that wikias that don't seem to be a part of the "wiki" community (like Wookieepedia (correct me if I'm wrong on that), Bulbapedia, Zeldapedia, and Super Mario Wiki are a bit... stricter than others, like Dragonball Wiki, Harry Potter Wiki, Zelda Wiki, etc. Wookieepedia and Zeldapedia don't even allow trivia, and I don't really like the fact that the movies are treated as a sub product of the series (the site itself focuses primarily on the EU), as they are the main and official part of the Star Wars universe created by George Lucas. I mean, I'm not saying EU shouldn't have any articles on its stuff, but shouldn't characters' roles in the EU be under a headline "Expanded Universe", etc? And if nothing else, couldn't trivia at LEAST be allowed on this wiki? Or am I going to have to create a "Star Wars Wiki" myself that primarily centers on the movies, and the universe and characters created by George Lucas?
(I admit I kinda have a thing against the Expanded Universe due to a few retconned deaths, treating Pig Nose and Scott (or whatever the EU dubbed them, as they were never named in the script) as though Obi-Wan never killed them and the bartender never "admired his handiwork", and I'd like to think that "Dantius" never returns from his "first death") Ghostkaiba297 18:59, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Seriously, how different is Palpatine's fanmade first name from the Expanded Universe? Isn't the EU technically fanmade as well? Ghostkaiba297 19:03, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, Ghostkaiba297. This talk page is for discussing the content of the Wookieepedia:About page, which can be reached by following the "Back to page" link at the top of this talk page. Your comments address Wookieepedia policy as a whole; as they are unrelated to the content of the Wookieepedia:About page, they should go in the Senate Hall. Asithol (talk) 17:27, August 6, 2012 (UTC)