Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wooof was a Kadas'sa'Nikto who served the Hutt crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure. Having previously worked as a smuggler, the Nikto was placed in charge of the fleet of skiffs Jabba kept at his palace on the planet Tatooine as well as the crime lord's sail barge Khetanna. Wooof was present in Jabba's throne room when the Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker arrived to try and negotiate the release of his friend Han Solo. The Nikto later traveled on board Khetanna to the Great Pit of Carkoon to witness Skywalker, Solo and the Wookiee Chewbacca's execution, but was killed by Skywalker's lightsaber after the Jedi broke free.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Wooof)
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows, with Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi set as years 32 and 36, respectively. Therefore, the Battle at the Great Pit of Carkoon (Return of the Jedi) took place four years after the Battle of Yavin (A New Hope). . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know