- "This place is ancient. Like a world between worlds."
- ―Ahsoka Tano
The world between worlds was a mystical plane accessed from the ancient painting of the Mortis Gods that decorated the exterior of the planet Lothal's Jedi Temple. It was a collection of doors and pathways that existed between time and space, linking all moments in time together. Darth Sidious, ruler of the Galactic Empire, sought to enter the world between worlds, as gaining access would give him unimaginable power, and as Minister Veris Hydan believed, control of the universe. The Jedi Ezra Bridger thwarted Sidious' designs when he discovered the key, and was able to unlock and enter the world between worlds first.
- Ezra's Duel with Danger
- Star Wars Rebels – "Path of the Jedi" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Shroud of Darkness"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Kindred"
- Star Wars Rebels – "A World Between Worlds" (First identified as world between worlds)