Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wraids were pinkish-red in color and had very powerful front legs, enabling them to move quickly when agitated by means of long, bounding strides. They had large claws at the end of their feet and sharp teeth, making them dangerous to the unwary. They also had two small back legs.
Wraids were often seen in clusters from two to six members. Generally, they would not harm passersby unless provoked, at which point their danger became immediately apparent.
Because of their ferocious appearance and short temper, they were a popular quarry of less-experienced big game sport hunters from around the galaxy. When the settlement of Anchorhead was founded, hunting wraids developed into a marketable trade with the opening of hunting lodges and salespeople dealing in wraid skull plates purchased from hunters.
Their skull plates were rumored to have medical uses, but the market for them is very specific.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension (Mentioned only)