Sith such as Darth Talon and Darth Maul were known to use such devices. Maul employed a wrist link that allowed him to arm bombs and traps, detonate explosives, receive signals from his DRK-1 Dark Eye probe droids and other surveillance gear, and to summon and direct his speeder bike.
Clone troopers and Jedi Generals of the Grand Army of the Republic were equipped with wrist links for use on the battlefield. During the Clone Wars, Obi-Wan Kenobi received a transmission from Daakman Barrek while stationed on Muunilinst. Barrek reported the existence of General Grievous on Hypori.
Notable figures such as Senator Bail Organa and Lando Calrissian were also known to use them, as were mercenaries such as Arwen Cohl. Bounty hunter Cad Bane used a wrist link to arm and detonate explosives, and was able to transfer all of a ship's primary functions to it.
- Cloak of Deception
- Star Wars: Darth Maul
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace junior novel
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 20"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 21"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom"
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- "The Order of Outcasts"—Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 5
- The Force Unleashed novel
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back junior novel
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
- Star Wars: Legacy: Broken
- Episode I Insider's Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars: Beware the Sith