Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wroona was the homeworld of the near-Human Wroonians, located in the Wroona system. It was a small world, located at the far edge of the Inner Rim Territories, in the same quadrant and region as Bestine IV. It was covered by great oceans divided up by long continents, creating thousands of miles of blue-sand coasts. It was represented in the Senate by Senator Chi Eekway Papanoida.
Wroona had a long tradition of seafaring, naval commerce, and materialistic spirituality. It was a wealthy tradeworld in the galactic community, located on the Keller's Void hyperspace shortcut. The Wroonians established many colonies, such as that on Saleucami. The planet was represented in the Galactic Senate by Senator Chi Eekway Papanoida during the Clone Wars. The Wroonians were more than willing to engage in military force to ensure Palpatine would surrender his emergency powers.
With the rise of the militaristic Galactic Empire, Wroona's strategic location gained new importance. The Empire established an Imperial garrison, dispatched an Imperial governor to rein in the Wroonian trade guilds, and built a small but vital shipyard and resupply post, the Wroona Stardock. Starship Outfitters and Wholesale Firearms were two businesses there.
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Choices of One
- Imperial Double-Cross (Mentioned only)
- "Special Ops: Ship Jackers"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 13 (Indirect mention only)
- Gathering Shadows (Mentioned only)
- "Chessa's Doom"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- "Big Quince"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- "Explosive Developments"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- "Starter's Tale"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4
- "Vengeance Strike"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5
- "Death-Hunter"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9 (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- "Smuggler's Log"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- "Outlaw Battle Armor"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide (Indirect mention only)
- "Smuggler's Log"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9
- Platt's Smugglers Guide
- "Who's Who in the Delegation of 2000"—Star Wars Insider 85
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook