Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The wupiupi was a unit of Huttese currency, used in the Outer Rim Territories before the reign of the Galactic Empire. It took sixteen wupiupi to equal a trugut, which itself was a quarter of a peggat. The value of one wupiupi was around 0.625 Galactic Credits, the main currency in use in the galaxy. According to Gragra, a gorgmonger that worked in the marketplace of Mos Espa, the gorgs at her shop cost seven wupiupi. The young Bothan Dorn reported that it took ten thousand wupiupi to smuggle a slave off world, while five wupiupi would generally be enough to buy a ticket to a public slave execution.
- Episode I Adventures 5: The Ghostling Children (Mentioned only)
- Episode I Adventures 6: The Hunt for Anakin Skywalker
- Episode I Adventures 8: Trouble on Tatooine
- Podracing Tales
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Math: Jabba's Game Galaxy
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance) (Retcon)
- Secrets of Tatooine
- Star Wars: Episode I The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary