Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serper was known as a sensor specialist, and once infiltrated the Star Destroyer Avenger to rendezvous with potential defectors. Onboard, he became familiar with Imperial starship sensor images, and, while later serving at Echo Base, was tasked with scanning the Hoth asteroid field for approaching Imperial vessels.
As Echo Base's sensor and communications expert, Captain Serper discovered the presence of a Viper probe droid on Hoth, prior to the Imperial invasion. Serper's findings allowed Han Solo time to destroy the probe droid, though his efforts could not halt the Imperial advance.
During the battle, Imperial forces breached the main command center, from which Serper and his team were attempting to evacuate. A squad of snowtroopers killed the entire team after trapping them in the command center.
Behind the scenesEdit
Wyron Serper was played by Burnell Tucker.
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- The Empire Strikes Back: A Storybook
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: Responsibility of Command) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: Wyron Serper)
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic
- C-3PO: Tales of the Golden Droid
- "Who's Who in Echo Base"—Star Wars Insider 74
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 12 (REG2, The Alliance Regroups)
- (Picture only)