| Physical characteristics
grey, red, green or blue
the same as the skin
yellow, blue, or red
jungles and caves
Wyyyschokk, also known as webweavers, were arachnids that lived in the lower levels of Kashyyyk's "multilayered deathtrap" ecosystem. They were highly intelligent, though their intelligence level is unknown, as they were too dangerous to observe by living subjects, and droids were destroyed within minutes. In fact, wyyyschokk held the distinction of being the most dangerous predator on Kashyyyk, signifying them as one of the most dangerous in the galaxy.
While most wyyyschokk lived deep in the lower levels of the wroshyr forests, some populations could also be found in the Etyyy region where no kilometer-high forests grew, while others lived in the ShadowWeave Caverns in the Kkowir Forest.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia has an entry for "wyyyschok" (one 'k') pointing back to the "webweaver" entry; however, under webweaver, wyyyschokk is spelled with two k's, matching the spelling of older sources.
- Star Wars: Jedi Academy (Non-canonical appearance)
- Han Solo and the Lost Legacy (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Galaxies: Rage of the Wookiees
- Tyrant's Test (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Assault Team
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, First Edition
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- Star Wars Kids 2
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic
- Ultimate Adversaries
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Secrets of Kashyyyk"—Star Wars Gamer 4 "
- Callsigns: Names of Kashyyyk"—Star Wars Gamer 10 "
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (First identified as wyyyschok)