X-wing: Wedge's Gamble is the second installment in the X-wing series of novels, written in 1996. It was written by Michael A. Stackpole. Narration for the audio version was performed by Henry Thomas.
- ISBN 0553568027; May 2, 1996, Bantam Spectra, 357-page paperback
- ISBN 0553474197; May 2, 1996, Bantam Doubleday Dell Audio Publishing, Abridged cassette
- ISBN 3442247667; May 1997, Blanvalet, 375-page German paperback
- ISBN unknown; Transworld Publishers, ?-page UK paperback
- ISBN 0001054104; September 15, 1997, HarperCollins Publishers, UK abridged cassette
It is the evil heart of a battered and reeling Empire: Coruscant, the giant city-world from whose massive towers the Imperial High Command directs the war. The Rebels will invade this mighty citadel in a daring move to bring the Empire to its knees. But first Wedge Antilles and his X-wing pilots must infiltrate Coruscant to gain vital intelligence information. Capture means death, or worse--enslavement by the vicious leader known as "Iceheart," Ysanne Isard, now Emperor in all but name. And one of Rogue Squadron's own is already her slave, a traitor hidden behind a mask of innocence, working to betray both colleagues and the Rebellion itself.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
This is a gallery of the different cover variations of X-wing: Wedge's Gamble.