X-Wing: Wraith Squadron is the fifth installment in the X-Wing series of novels, released in 1998 by Bantam Spectra. It was written by Aaron Allston. Narration for the audio version was performed by Anthony Heald.
- ISBN 0553578944; February 2, 1998, Bantam Spectra, 403-page paperback
- ISBN 0553478885; February 2, 1998, Bantam Doubleday Dell Audio Publishing, Abridged cassette
- ISBN 3442351286; July 1999, Blanvalet, 503-page German paperback
- ISBN 0553505998; March 5, 1998, Transworld Publishers, 419-page UK paperback
- ISBN 978-80-252-2624-7; 2013, EGMONT ČR, 440-page Czech paperback (X-Wing: Eskadra Wraith)
It is Wedge Antilles' boldest creation: a covert-action unit of X-wing fighters, its pilots drawn from the dregs of other units, castoffs and rejects given one last chance. But before the new pilots can complete their training, the squadron's base is attacked by former Imperial Admiral Trigit, and Wraith Squadron is forced to swing into action—taking over an Imperial warship and impersonating its crew. The mission: to gain vital intelligence about Trigit's secret weapons, to sabotage the admiral's plans, and to lure him into an Alliance trap. But the high-stakes gamble pits Wraith Squadron's ragtag renegades against the Empire's most brilliant master of guile and deception. Are they up to the challenge? If not, the penalty is instant death...
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
This is a gallery of the different cover variations of X-Wing: Wraith Squadron.