Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The X-wing was a prominent series of multiple starfighters produced by Incom with a characteristic "X"-shape of four wings, known as S-foils, extending out from the fuselage. These starfighters were found in the service of the Rebel Alliance, New Republic, and also the Galactic Alliance. The X-Wing was originally developed for the Galactic Empire but the entire Incom design team defected with the prototypes to the Rebel Alliance, ending the contract. Despite this, however, at least one X-wing was stolen by a Stormtrooper.
As of 130 ABY, the following types of X-wings existed:
- T-65 X-wing—the most famous example[source?]
- T-65A2 X-wing
- T-65A3 X-wing
- T-65AC4 X-wing
- T-65B X-wing
- T-65BR Recon-X
- T-65C-A2 X-wing
- T-65D-A1 X-wing
- T-65 Advanced X-wing
- TX-65 Trainer-X
- Tandem X-wing
Behind the scenes
In the 1981 Japanese arcade game Bosconian (very similar to Asteroids), the player use a sort of X-wing (usually identified as a Star Destroyer) for to destroy enemy missiles and bases.
- "The Way of the Yrashu"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- Star Wars 6: Is This the Final Chapter?
- Star Wars 16: The Hunter (Appears in flashback(s))
- "A World to Conquer"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2 (Mentioned only)
- "A Glimmer of Hope"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- "Mission to Zila"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
Notes and references