A six-meter long repulsorlift vehicle, it required a single pilot to operate. It could carry six Espos and 100 kilograms of cargo. Capable of achieving 400 kilometers per hour, the craft had a flight ceiling of two meters. It was unshielded, but carried a forward heavy blaster cannon.
- Agent of the Empire—Iron Eclipse, Part 1
- Agent of the Empire—Iron Eclipse, Part 2
- Agent of the Empire—Iron Eclipse, Part 3
- Han Solo and the Lost Legacy (As "groundcruiser") (First appearance)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe (As "Espo cruiser")
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook (First mentioned)