Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This updated, sleeker model was a popular civilian speeder, and was also often used by Imperial forces as a support vehicle at planetary garrisons.
The XP-38 was released shortly before the Battle of Yavin and customers soon found that its repulsorlift system made travel over rough terrain quite difficult. SoroSuub produced new versions (i.e. the XP-38 All-Terrain Roughrider) for use on rural areas.
- "Passages"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope novel (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope junior novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars radio play
- Star Wars 2: Six Against the Galaxy (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Shadow Syndicate (Light Side scenario campaign)
- Side Trip (Mentioned only)
- "Mara Jade: A Night on the Town"—Star Wars Tales 1
- X-Wing: The Bacta War
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe (As "XP-38")
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game (As "X-P 38")
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (As "XP-38 landspeeder")
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide (As "XP-38 Landspeeder Ground Vehicle")
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley (As "XP-38")
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- Flashpoint! Brak Sector
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Shadow Syndicate (Card: XP-38 Landspeeder)