|XS stock light freighter|
- "Guess who's got the fastest ship in the sector?"
- ―Captain Nico Okarr, boasting about his ship
- "She's not pretty, but she's tough."
- ―Nico Okarr
The XS stock light freighter was considered a major advancement in armament, speed and versatility over previous models light freighters. It was considered one of the fastest and most agile starships in the galaxy. It contained a large cargo hold, including many hidden compartments throughout the ship, ideal for smuggling or simply hiding valuables. The XS also boasted powerful engines which allowed it to easily outrun most opponents or authorities, but in the event a fight was necessary, it came armed with standard torpedo launchers and laser batteries. In addition, it also held upper and lateral laser turrets which could be fired manually, or remotely from within the cockpit. Due to the fact that many smugglers and freighter captains both worked and lived aboard their ships, the XS was also designed with many of the standard comforts any being would need, including a lounge for recreation and extra sleeping quarters.
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual
- The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia