Xat Hracken was a male Human Sith Lord who served as the Combat Master at a Sith academy on Odacer-Faustin. By 3645 BBY, Hracken had taught at the academy for many decades. A short time after the disappearance of the student Wim Nickter from the academy, Hracken stayed up late one night with the student Mnah Ra'at, while Ra'at practiced on the academy's combat simulator. Hracken turned off the lights in the room to test whether Ra'at could face the machine while blind.
Xat Hracken was a Force-sensitive Human male who lived during the Great Galactic War and the resultant period of political unrest. It was during that time Hracken became allied with the Sith Empire and eventually became both a Master and Lord of the Sith. His service to the Empire was given as a combat instructor, one stationed at the Sith academy on the snow-blanketed world of Odacer-Faustin. The war effort against the Galactic Republic was ended in 3653 BBY with the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, at which point the Imperial war machine chose to accelerate its output of Sith warriors and leaders, rather than decrease it. Master Hracken retained his decades-long position as combat instructor of the Odacer-Faustin Sith academy, and a measure of his skill was imparted to the enrolled learners.
Personality and traitsEdit
Hracken had a build that was more similar to that of an Aqualish than that of a Human, with a bulky stature, broad shoulders and a bald head. He had an olive-colored face, and perpetually exhibited a scowling expression. He was intrigued by the ambition that Ra'at displayed.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
Aside from his many other combat skills, Hracken possessed an unbelievable mastery over Force lightning, a talent used to decimate hordes of zombies, the power of which resulted in a fantastic and deafening explosion.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Red Harvest (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Red Harvest
- ↑ Although Red Harvest makes no specific references to the Sith Empire of the post–Great Hyperspace War era, this government is the only Sith organization in operation during 3645 BBY, the year in which Red Harvest takes place. References throughout the book show that Darth Scabrous's academy is part of this larger group.
- ↑ Timeline 1: Treaty of Coruscant establishes that the Great Galactic War came to a close in 3653 BBY, while The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance states that the Cold War that followed lasted at least ten years. Red Harvest takes place eight years after the Great War, indicating that the events of the novel occur during the Cold War.
- ↑ Timeline 1: Treaty of Coruscant
- ↑ The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance