- "Basic rule of xenoarchaeology: You don't unleash a foreign technology into a population center, especially one with a man-machine interface."
- ―Captain Golah
Known xenoarchaeologists included the Rodian Suz Tanwa, the Brizzit Tzizvvt, the Sullustan Blibbie and the Human doctors Anki Pace, Fasha Dansun, Angrail Ryhl, Henrietya Antilles, Garv Debble and Milanda Vorgan. Dr. Shilaea Motacc, an experienced amateur in archaeology, was a professional of different sciences. The Kallidahin were considered xenoarchaeologists, though they only researched their own possible ancestors, the Eellayin. Xenoarchaeology was closely related to the similar science of Xenosociology.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Head in the Clouds
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 54 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) —
- "Wildfire"—The Kathol Outback
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- Heroes & Rogues
- "From the Files of Corellia Antilles"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 14
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds