- "Basic rule of xenoarchaeology: You don't unleash a foreign technology into a population center, especially one with a man-machine interface."
- ―Captain Golah
Known xenoarchaeologists included the Rodian Suz Tanwa, the Brizzit Tzizvvt, the Sullustan Blibbie, and the Human doctors Anki Pace, Fasha Dansun, Angrail Ryhl, Henrietya Antilles, Garv Debble, and Milanda Vorgan. Dr. Shilaea Motacc, an experienced amateur in archaeology, was a professional of different sciences. The Kallidahin were considered xenoarchaeologists, though they only researched their own possible ancestors, the Eellayin.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Head in the Clouds
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye (First mentioned)
- Wildfire—The Kathol Outback
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Heroes & Rogues
- "From the Files of Corellia Antilles"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 14
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Strongholds of Resistance