A xenobiologist was a specialist in the universe's lifeforms, such as animals, plants, fungi and bacterium. They could be found in ecological projects for the maintenance of several planets biodiversity and in some medical units, during the Clone Wars.
The natural interest that Ithorians showed towards the protection of every kind of lifeform made them natural xenobiologists, with many of the galaxy's most important xenobiologists being of this species.
- Pato Ado
- Rivoc Fenner
- Soron Hegerty
- Dusque Mistflier
- Tendau Nandon
- Doctor Mal Ree Ohr
- Pippa Rosheed
- Doctor A. Rahring
- Obo Rin
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- "Philanthropy" (Mentioned only)
- "Dorumaa's Children"
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- MedStar II: Jedi Healer
- Yoda: Dark Rendezvous
- "Pearls in the Sand"—Star Wars Insider 74
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Jedi Search (First mentioned)
- "Plant Food"—The Kathol Outback
- Force Heretic I: Remnant
- Force Heretic II: Refugee
- Force Heretic III: Reunion
- Goroth: Slave of the Empire
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Creatures of the Galaxy
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe
- Alien Anthology
- "Something to Mull Over"
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Ultimate Adversaries
- Threats of the Galaxy
- The Essential Reader's Companion
References and notesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 MedStar II: Jedi Healer
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- ↑ Creatures of the Galaxy
- ↑ Force Heretic I: Remnant
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- ↑ "Rebirth"
- ↑ Creatures of the Galaxy, p. 22.