- "I outnumbered, I all the way surrounded– and I about to win victory! Ha Ha Ha!"
- ―Xerius Ugg
- "I will...never..tell you... where you'll find.... people"
- ―Ugg's final words
Xerius Ugg led the droid army on Kiros and set a trap for the Republic task force that arrived to liberate the world. Though his forces were decimated, he demanded to see Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi, to demand his army's surrender, for he planted thermal bombs around the capital city. Obi-Wan tried to be diplomatic, for he couldn't surrender until he was sure the Togruta were safe. But Ugg was impatient and the negotiations turned into aggressive hand-to-hand combat. But while he fought with Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano went around defusing all the bombs. Eventually, a droid came to him personally and told him what was going on. Frantic, he tried to hit the detonator but only one bomb went off—right at his escape ship. Kenobi then took advantage of the distraction to throw him from the top of the command center. At the bottom, Kenobi once again asked where the Togruta were but Ugg refused to tell before dying.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Clone Wars animated series featured an animated version of the Battle of Kiros in the season four episode Kidnapped but it featured a number of differences, the most notable being the replacement of Ugg with another CIS commander, a Zygerrian by the name of Darts D'Nar.
- The Clone Wars 1 (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars 2 (Mentioned in introduction only) (First identified as Xerius Ugg)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.27
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 9
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.28