The Xi-class light shuttle was used by the First Order in 34 ABY. The First Order used the shuttle for many things, including ferrying officers to transporting equipment. Xi-class shuttles also had light weapons and minimal shields, depending instead on starfighter escorts for protection.
One such shuttle was used during the mission to Spalex by Commander Malarus and Terex. Another was stolen during the attack on the Resistance fleet when Finn, Rose Tico, and BB-8 escaped the Supremacy. They piloted the shuttle to Crait, landing it inside the Crait outpost shortly before the Battle of Crait began.
- Poe Dameron 19: War Stories, Part III (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as Xi-class light shuttle)