Xo was a planet located within the Xo system of the Outer Rim Territories. It was the adopted Zanibar homeworld, where the inhabitants practiced ritual sacrifice. It was constantly bathed in red light and had a rocky terrain. It was home to a variety of spiked, carnivorous plants, and reptilian species.
The planet had ruins of the Pre-Republic civilization of Humans, though they had disappeared, presumably eliminated by the Zanibar. The Sith pureblood Kyyrah, a warrior who was held captive by the Infinite Empire in the Eternity Vault on Belsavis, was know as the "Jewel of Xo". Xo also had a vast number of jungles and alien species that made their homes there. It was visited by Kir Kanos to rescue Mirith Sinn, one of the only Humans to make it off the desolate planet.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Crimson Empire II: Council of Blood (First appearance)
- Hard Currency (Appears in flashback(s))
- Handbook 2: Crimson Empire
- The Essential Atlas
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett