The Xot were a diminutive sentient species whose heads were shaped like a pair of macrobinoculars. They had large feet, four-fingered hands that included an opposable thumb, two feelers above the nostrils, and two other feelers dangling from under their large eyes. Around 3 BBY, the Xot Bidvel and Davil were running a scrap pile on a remote planetoid. On the day that Hera Syndulla, Garazeb Orrelios, and Rex rescued Ketsu Onyo from the Starlag XIX space-bound prison, there was at least one Xot inmate there.
- "Escaping the Scrap Pile"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 19 (First appearance)
- "Final Round"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine
- "Fifth and Final"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 "Escaping the Scrap Pile"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 19
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Final Round"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine
- ↑ screenshot) (
- ↑ The events of this article take place in or after "A Princess on Lothal," which is the first known episode to take place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.