Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As a mining vessel, the limpet was designed to attach itself to the surface of a planet or an asteroid, then use plasma beam cutters to cut through the rocky surface to valuable materials below. However, the Rebel Alliance came up with the idea of using these ships to breach and board enemy space vessels. Usually it was freighters and storehouses that were assaulted, but occasionally military vessels were attacked as well.
They were also used to deploy Alliance Special Forces SpaceOps into enemy ships.
- Rebellion 2: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 2 (First appearance)
- Rebellion 3: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 3
- Rebellion 4: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 4
- Rebellion 5: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 5
- Rebellion 11: Small Victories, Part 1