The YT-1300 light freighter was a type of light freighter manufactured by the Corellian Engineering Corporation that saw operation in the galaxy during the final days of the Galactic Republic and the reign of the Galactic Empire. The Millennium Falcon, a smuggling vessel that became part of the Rebel Alliance fleet, was a YT-1300 of the YT-1300f variety.
The Corellian YT-1300 was utilized as a freighter and transport, and some saw service as intermodal tugs in orbital freight yards. The vessel's side-mounted cockpit and front-facing prongs allowed it to push containers, although the design was modular enough to allow enterprising captains to modify their ships. Standard YT-1300s possessed powerful engines and stock hyperdrives.
- Epic Yarns: The Empire Strikes Back
- Epic Yarns: Return of the Jedi
- Jakku Spy
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Flight of the Falcon"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley (episode)"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "A Hero Discovered" (Appears in hologram)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Hunting for Han" (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Rey Strikes Back"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars: Puzzle Droids
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Backstories: Star Wars – Princess Leia: Royal Rebel