- "Attention YT-2400 freighter, we're here to assist."
- ―Hera Syndulla contacts Iron Squadron
The YT-2400 light freighter was a YT-series light freighter. In the years before the Battle of Yavin, one such vessel used by the Iron Squadron assisted the early rebels in a battle against the Galactic Empire over Mykapo. During the Galactic Civil War, the Alliance to Restore the Republic utilized the YT-2400 as a troop transport. Another was the Outrider, owned by Dash Rendar.
Behind the scenesEdit
The YT-2400 light freighter (more specifically, the Outrider) first appeared in Star Wars canon in the 1997 re-release of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, where it is seen in the background taking off from Mos Eisley. The design was made popular with the Star Wars Legends multimedia project Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire.
- Darth Maul, Part II
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only)
- Thrawn, Part IV
- Thrawn, Part V
- Lost Stars
- Lost Stars webcomic
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan
- Star Wars Rebels – "Iron Squadron"
- "A Youth Unpromising"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance) (Post-1997 releases)
- Star Wars: Commander
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- YT-1300 Corellian Freighter Owner's Workshop Manual
- (First identified as YT-2400 light freighter)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 YT-1300 Corellian Freighter Owner's Workshop Manual
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars: Commander
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Thrawn, Part IV
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars Rebels – "Iron Squadron"
- ↑ Disney Infinity 3.0