YV-666 light freighter
The YV-666 was a long, tall, narrow, and blocky freighter with port and starboard maneuvering fins at the rear that provided vertical movement and a three-deck design. Its propulsion system was simple, though it gave the YV-666 a considerable amount of maneuverability despite its size.
Its bridge deck was at the top of the hull with its bottom deck containing engines, power core, and weapons systems. Its main deck was large enough to be modified to house private quarters, a training chamber, an armory, an advance medical bay and even a brig. Considerably larger than the vessels of the YT series, the YV-666 still bore the ability to be easily modified.
The bounty hunter Bossk used the Hound's Tooth, a modified YV-666 light freighter with a small hangar for a two-seater scout ship, and more powerful engine systems that filled the lower half of the vessel.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- Underworld: The Yavin Vassilika
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- The Prize Pelt: The Tale of Bossk (First appearance)
- Shadows of the Empire comic
- The Mandalorian Armor
- Slave Ship
- Hard Merchandise
- The Lost Lightsaber (Non-canonical appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Harbingers of Doom"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Ultimate Adversaries
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Threats of the Galaxy
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Official Star Wars Fact File