The Yevetha were, biologically, able to speak other languages, but their isolationist nature made them reject the languages of other species. Only rarely would a Yevethan learn Galactic Basic Standard, as this would often decrease his/her social standing.
- Darama - literally "Chosen One"
- Darna - Yevethan male's senior mate
- Daraya - literally "brightness"
- Etaias - honorific term for elders
- Mara-nas - birth-casks for young Yevetha
- Marasi - term for female Yevetha
- Narada-ti - Yevethan midwife
- Nitakka - term for male Yevetha
- Noreti - Yevethan standard greeting
- Tolotan - Yevethan religious text
- Hi noka daraya! - "The Brightness touches me!"
- Ko nakaza! - "Glory in the kill!"
- Ni toi darama - "The Blessed comes to us."
- Soko darama - "For the honor of the Viceroy, the Blessed and the All."
- Thetan nitakka, ko nakaza! - "To the strongest of us, glory in the kill!"
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Alien Anthology
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Galaxy at War