Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Yevetha were, biologically, able to speak other languages, but their isolationist nature made them reject the languages of other species. Only rarely would a Yevethan learn Galactic Basic Standard, as this would often decrease his/her social standing.
- Darama - literally "Chosen One"
- Darna - Yevethan male's senior mate
- Daraya - literally "brightness"
- Etaias - honorific term for elders
- Mara-nas - birth-casks for young Yevetha
- Marasi - term for female Yevetha
- Narada-ti - Yevethan midwife
- Nitakka - term for male Yevetha
- Noreti - Yevethan standard greeting
- Tolotan - Yevethan religious text
- Hi noka daraya! - "The Brightness touches me!"
- Ko nakaza! - "Glory in the kill!"
- Ni toi darama - "The Blessed comes to us."
- Soko darama - "For the honor of the Viceroy, the Blessed and the All."
- Thetan nitakka, ko nakaza! - "To the strongest of us, glory in the kill!"
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Alien Anthology
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Galaxy at War