Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It was first played on Dagobah during Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. It also occurs during the scenes with Yoda and the Bear Clan and the conveyor belt sequence in the Geonosian droid factory in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones as well as when Yoda saves Obi-Wan and Anakin from the falling pillar. In Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, it is played when Yoda leaves Kashyyyk and during a scene cut from the film in which Yoda arrives on Dagobah. A more dramatic, fast-paced variant of the main motif is heard during Yoda's duel with Count Dooku in Attack of the Clones. This version is used in Star Wars: Battlefront II as Yoda's theme when he is played as a "Hero" unit. It is played in LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy in Cloud City. It's also used by Kevin Kiner in Ambush, the first episode of the TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, which featured Yoda as the main character; and in Assassin, when Ahsoka Tano tells Yoda her visions about Padmé.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Rebels – "Path of the Jedi"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Shroud of Darkness"
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Yoda's Theme on Wikipedia