It was first played on Dagobah during Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. It also occurs during the scenes with Yoda and the Bear Clan and the conveyor belt sequence in the Geonosian droid factory in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones as well as when Yoda saves Obi-Wan and Anakin from the falling pillar. In Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, it is played when Yoda leaves Kashyyyk and during a scene cut from the film in which Yoda arrives on Dagobah. A more dramatic, fast-paced variant of the main motif is heard during Yoda's duel with Count Dooku in Attack of the Clones. This version is used in Star Wars: Battlefront II as Yoda's theme when he is played as a "Hero" unit. It is played in LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy in Cloud City. It's also used by Kevin Kiner in Ambush, the first episode of the TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, which featured Yoda as the main character; and in Assassin, when Ahsoka Tano tells Yoda her visions about Padmé.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Rebels – "Path of the Jedi"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Shroud of Darkness"
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Yoda's Theme on Wikipedia