Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A crest was used as a personal symbol by the Grand Master of the Jedi Order Yoda. This crest was placed on the door to his quarters in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. It also seen on some of the furniture within his quarters, carved into some of the exterior walls of the Jedi Temple, and on the wings of his personal starfighter.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "For Yoda's crest I relied heavily on asian character design. The basis is however very close to the symbol for Feng Shu. [sic]'"
- ―Philip Metschan
Yoda's crest was designed by conceptual artist Philip Metschan for Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones. In the 1994 novel The Courtship of Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker was given a stone box adorned with "the two glyphs that spelled Yoda's name". The emblem drawn by Metschan also featured two glyphs at the center of the crest.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brothers"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"