A crest was a used as a personal symbol by the Grand Master of the Jedi Order Yoda. In the closing stages of the Clone Wars, this crest was placed on the door to his meditation chamber in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. It also adorned some of the furniture within. It is also carved in some of the exterior walls of the Jedi Temple.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "For Yoda's crest I relied heavily on asian character design. The basis is however very close to the symbol for Feng Shu. [sic]'"
- ―Philip Metschan
Yoda's crest was designed by conceptual artist Philip Metschan for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. In the 1994 novel The Courtship of Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker was given a stone box adorned with "the two glyphs that spelled Yoda's name". The emblem drawn by Metschan also featured two glyphs at the center of the crest.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brothers"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- The Courtship of Princess Leia (Possible appearance)