|Physical and technical specifications|
Single Illum crystal
|Usage and history|
The Jedi Master used the lightsaber in numerous battles and skirmishes in the Clone Wars. The lightsaber itself was not kept on Yoda's belt, but instead it was concealed in the fabric of his robes. The lightsaber saw action on Geonosis, Rugosa, Vjun, Illum and Coruscant.
The Jedi Master lost his weapon when Sidious used Force lightning to disarm him, but he recovered the weapon, and kept it in a box in his hut on Dagobah.
Behind the scenes
This lightsaber was created for the Episode I: The Visual Dictionary. It was later used by Yoda in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. The computer generated model of Yoda's lightsaber seen in the film differs slightly from the original model.
- "Yaddle's Tale: The One Below"—Star Wars Tales 5
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Machines of War
- Most Precious Weapon (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 15"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 16"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 21"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"
- Yoda: Dark Rendezvous
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 23"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 25"
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- Kinect Star Wars (Ambiguously canonical source)
- "The Hidden"—Star Wars Tales 6 (Ambiguously canonical source)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 75 (LIG 15-16, Yoda's Lightsaber)
- Episode I: The Visual Dictionary (First pictured)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- "Ask Lobot"—Star Wars Insider 123
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Lightsabers