|Yom "Dart" Argo|
|Chronological and political information|
Argo was an ally of Tay Vanis, another Rebel agent. Both of them visited Iskalon in order to stir up anti-Imperial sentiments among the locals. They were so successful in this task that the Empire attacked Tiree's native world of Telfrey as a reprisal.
Argo also cooperated with Vanis to retrieve the plans of the second Death Star from a group of Bothans. Unfortunately, Tiree was captured by the Empire. Argo ran away, his goal being to report to the Rebel command and lead a rescue effort for Tiree. He flew on his ship with his personal astromech droid.
Unfortunately, as soon as Argo left the Bothans, he crash-landed on Lahsbane, killing himself and a native Lahsbee. His droid survived, and the other Lashbees took the data tapes to honor their fallen partner. Fortunately, the Rebel Alliance managed to retrieve the tapes.
- Star Wars 73: Lahsbane (First mentioned)
- Star Wars 74: The Iskalon Effect (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 77: Chanteuse of the Stars... (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 80: Ellie (Mentioned only)
- "ComicScan: 20 Tales to Tantalize"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 5
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Marvel Series"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia