Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I am the Prophet. I speak the truth and foretell what is to come. I am not myself the key to redemption—I merely see it."
- "A prophet? Does he see things, this prophet? Things that are to be...And does he see his own death, I wonder?"
"Yu'shaa" was a word from an ancient tongue, rarely spoken in the Yuuzhan Vong society except in the older worldships. The word had connotations for all castes, no matter which god they worshipped. Nom Anor chose it as a deliberate insult to Supreme Overlord Shimrra and the ruling classes, meaning as it does "The Prophet." While Anor used the name Ammorn as his alias for unofficial contacts with the Shamed Ones, Yu'shaa was the only name he was known by in his official capacity. During his time as prophet, he relayed several "visions," including one in which the allegorical grasses of the galaxy rose up and joined together to topple an evil, mqaaq'it-eyed shadow that fought the galaxy, and another that unwittingly foretold the upcoming arrival of Zonama Sekot in the Yuuzhan'tar system.
He left Yuuzhan'tar to travel to the famed planet, and reversed allegiances there, leaving and betraying the heretics and Zonama Sekot alike in exchange for Shimrra's favor and the rank of Prefect. However, when the Shamed One rebellion occurred as the conditions of his prophecy were unwittingly fulfilled, he donned his ooglith masquer one final time and led the charge against the Supreme Overlord's Citadel.
Nom Anor was presumed dead after the Battle of Yuuzhan'tar.
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic III: Reunion
- The New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force