- "That many-eyed mother of snivelers."
- ―Vua Rapuung
Yun-Shuno, the Pardoner, was the Goddess of Forgiveness of the Yuuzhan Vong. She was the only deity the Shamed Ones were allowed to address; consequently, they were the only ones who did so. She was said to possess a thousand eyes, and watched the Shamed Ones and protected them from the other deities. In addition, it was believed that she alone could cure certain Shamed Ones, allowing them to resume the station they once held before becoming Shamed. She was also the most grotesque deity in the Yuuzhan Vong pantheon, much like her "imperfect" worshipers.
Despite her underclass worshipers, Yun-Shuno was nonetheless accorded the full honors of a deity of the Yuuzhan Vong. As such, statues of her were placed on the bridges of their vessels, alongside more "illustrious" deities like Yun-Yuuzhan, Yun-Yammka, and Yun-Harla. Upper caste Yuuzhan Vong derisively called her the "Many-Eyed Mother of Snivelers", though this was rare, and even then they were cautious about it—even a goddess of outcasts was still a goddess.
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (First appearance) (as a statue)
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia